• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's 1st Annual Styleforum Holiday Party!!!

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really hate that I didn't get to see Nah-tahn dance.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next time, I'll bring my freak-um dress and we'll both show ya'll how it's done.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
haha wow, i have no recollection of that whatsoever.
uhoh.gif

Let me just say it was quite a feat given your severely altered mental state... most impressive.
tounge.gif

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The party was a blast, so many people came - and Fok, Sauce, Hatori, wish you guys could have made it. SoCal came down from NYC, chrono came up Florida, Chad from Crate in LA, Whodini from freakin' Costa Rica and plenty of others who drom 2-3 hours to get there. That's pretty impressive - thanks Mauro!!!

PS - SoCal, I think it was suedehead or this charming man

PPS - Magician, drunk magic is the best magic
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Bmore meetup for sure.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just remembered that Magician was trying really, really hard to sell me his CP's! God you are persistent.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Great party guys. It was so much fun drinking and partying like rock star. Good to meet u all.
You, sir, are a ******* douchebag. However, having met you in real life I now consider you to be my douchebag brother.
Originally Posted by Magician
Whodini was honestly really, really cool in real life (aka Vanna wouldn't shut up about him). I wish I had been able to hang out with him and Alex (Chrono) before the party more.
We all wish we could hang out with me more.

Originally Posted by GoSurface
Albert dropped this bottle of tequila on my foot and it hurt so ******* bad. Dude didn't even 'pologize.
That's a bottle of Cuban RUM you racist ****. And it was an accident. And it mostly landed on the ground. And you left early. I say we're even.
Originally Posted by Jodum5
Recognized SoCal and whodini but didn't want to be that weird guy saying, "hi, uhh, I recognize you from that fashion website. Whatsup?"
Seriously? That's ******* weak. I couldn't figure out if the people in the store were just randoms or not. I probably have your photo so please ID yourself later.
Originally Posted by JD_May
Whodini rocking the scarf indoors! Kinda cold in farinellis at about 5 feet 8 off the ground, or...?
6' and it felt warmer with it on.
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
While my girlfriend went, I still love BBW.
We know, man. You wouldn't ******* shut up about it when she wasn't around.

I have tons and tons of incredible blackmail photos to go through. Give me a few days and I'll post most of them.

It was great to spend time with the DC crew. While being snowed in up in NYC was nice, it sucked having to bail on Friday night's plans.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to do a west coast repeat party.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Great party guys. It was so much fun drinking and partying like rock star. Good to meet u all.

Which one was you??

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Johny_5 were you the dude who hung out with us before the party started and bought those jeans?

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, how could I forget this in my original post? Teger, this jacket is ******* awesome, it kept me warm at work, but alas, it did not stop me from dropping $150 (I hopes I finds it). I managed to get lost in Arlington even with the directions, I found my way to 95 though, so I made it home.

Why didn't JetBlast show? It would be nice to be able to hang out with someone there that is my age.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gravitas
Oh, how could I forget this in my original post? Teger this jacket is ******* awesome, it kept me warm at work, but alas, it did not stop me from dropping $150 (I hopes I finds it).

awesome and sorry to hear about that haha. mauro was just talking today about how awesome the jacket is, it is dope as ****

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sounds like i missed the sf party of the year. and it was in d.c. of all places.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
sounds like i missed the sf party of the year. and it was in d.c. of all places.

theres always the next one. you should bring the family down, see the monuments, then dip out and get drunk with internet buddies

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
theres always the next one. you should bring the family down, see the monuments, then dip out and get drunk with internet buddies

If kunk is there, I'm totally there. But then LK would get pissed at having to see fatties. Fack!
We should get West24 down too.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
perhaps. or wait for an official ny-based event. or better yet, leave the family at home.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads