• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's 1st Annual Styleforum Holiday Party!!!

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'll be there either day. I will most likely bring a friend or two or three - though both times I did so they felt so out of place they compelled me to leave early. I was impressed with the women last time.

PS - how do you folks get wasted without ruining a few pieces of clothes? If I ran the place I would be scared shitless

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
PS - how do you folks get wasted without ruining a few pieces of clothes? If I ran the place I would be scared shitless
We had a mini-meet at DB when I was back there in March. We were all a couple of beers deep and were checking out all the higher-end jeans in the shop including the Nudie labs. It took about twenty minutes for any of us to notice that next to our many beer bottles on the table were several pairs of $500+ jeans... And Mauro was cool with it.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is bullshit, i will be in dc on dec 11
make the party that weekend. assholes.

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
We had a mini-meet at DB when I was back there in March. We were all a couple of beers deep and were checking out all the higher-end jeans in the shop including the Nudie labs. It took about twenty minutes for any of us to notice that next to our many beer bottles on the table were several pairs of $500+ jeans... And Mauro was cool with it.
Hah - we are responsible people! we didn't start wrecking **** and projectile vomiting until after we left DB!

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be there!!!
tongue.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am hoping a lot of my designers and collabs come out for this one. I will have twice the booze and more food ( not sushi this time)
let's get some ideas together.
I am trying to think of serect santa ideas ...hmmmmm
maybe I will give EVERYONE fake jeans

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know that it's impossible to have a first annual event, right?

Nothing can be annual until it's done and then done again next year.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
You know that it's impossible to have a first annual event, right?

Nothing can be annual until it's done and then done again next year.

The same thing was done with DenimBar, which was at the time run by Mauro Farinelli's, last year.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ you sir are correct!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Hah - we are responsible people! we didn't start wrecking **** and projectile vomiting until after we left DB!
Kronik said he was never able to really get his car clean after that night. My bad...
Originally Posted by whacked
The same thing was done with DenimBar, which was at the time run by Mauro Farinelli's, last year.
owned.jpg

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe. But only if Magician and I hit it off this weekend. I don't want to go, and then feel uncomfortable throughout the night if Magician is yearning for a second date.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads