1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Farinelli's 1st Annual Styleforum Holiday Party!!!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Gosurface, can't you see whodini wants you to crash with him?

Wait, so what's the deal interwebz folks are having the pre-store party party on friday? Then the real deal is saturday?

I haven't really followed this thread. It's alot of in-jokes between 4 or so interweb friends.

2. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    WTF!?!
    adam's morgan is a cab ride away. I am maybe 3 miles outside of DC right over the Rosslyn Bridge.

I will make an offical sale announcement soon!!

I know some of you fuckers have girlfriends, wives, and friends that are girls. Please let them know about my sale and blog. I have tons of chick stuff!!!

3. Sabrosa

Sabrosa Senior member

Damn, dude. I didn't know you were going to the party. Can't blame you for wanting to get out of gville

I realized that I wasn't living life to its fullest until I've had incriminating pictures of me posted on the internet. Luckily the party came along and offered an opportunity to remedy that!

You're welcome to crash at my hotel room if you decide to fly up. When I was checking on flights to DC and they were the cheapest out of Orlando, if you're going to be back there for the holidays.

4. BrettChaotix

BrettChaotix Senior member

Gosurface, can't you see whodini wants you to crash with him?

Wait, so what's the deal interwebz folks are having the pre-store party party on friday? Then the real deal is saturday?

I haven't really followed this thread. It's alot of in-jokes between 4 or so interweb friends.

Kronik can't make it to the party so a few of us that got together last time Whodini came into town are talking about getting together with him on Friday night for drinks. The Xmas party is Sat night.

5. Teger

Teger Senior member

GoSurface if you're worried about getting home there's like 20 cabs always parked outside of the Clarendon bars.

6. whodini

whodini Senior member

Kronik can't make it to the party so a few of us that got together last time Whodini came into town are talking about getting together with him on Friday night for drinks. The Xmas party is Sat night.
    Yeah, Jodum. Stop inviting yourself to private parties. Friday is a reunion of the "No-Jodums."

7. Mauro

I wasn't invited either so don't feel bad.

8. lost in va

lost in va Senior member

I don't know that it matters as I didn't see a running head count but I'm now +1.

9. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Yeah, Jodum. Stop inviting yourself to private parties. Friday is a reunion of the "No-Jodums."
    "But that guy over there is named Jodum!"
    "It's the no Jodums club"

10. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

I don't know that it matters as I didn't see a running head count but I'm now +1.

Good looks.

Are you paying hourly or by the evening though? Cuz hourly always looks better at first but if you go to the afterparty, the whole evening package is a much better value.

11. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

"But that guy over there is named Jodum!" "It's the no Jodums club"
    Damn that Jodum Glumplich! Kids can be so cruel. Hey, since sabrosa is from gainesville, should he try to get Jovan to come with him? [​IMG]

12. Teger

Teger Senior member

so on friday I have a final but I should be out by like 12, will stop by the store. some of you bitches should stop by for lunch w/ drinks

13. lost in va

lost in va Senior member

Good looks.

Are you paying hourly or by the evening though? Cuz hourly always looks better at first but if you go to the afterparty, the whole evening package is a much better value.

shhhh...the g/f reads the forum.

14. Sabrosa

Sabrosa Senior member

Hey, since sabrosa is from gainesville, should he try to get Jovan to come with him? [​IMG]

Haha, I think he PM'd me once awhile back about doing a Gainesville meet-up and trying to get cheep to come down from Jax...that was right around the time he disappeared/was banned. Maybe I'll see if his bathroom mirror wants to come with me.

15. chronoaug

chronoaug Senior member

I was supposed to go to that meetup too. Instead, we hold our own private meetups at local shows

16. whodini

whodini Senior member

I wasn't invited either so don't feel bad.
    We were supposed to start at your place so sorry you didn't get the evite. Bad net-iquette on my part.
    "But that guy over there is named Jodum!"
    "It's the no Jodums club"

[​IMG]

17. Mauro

it's ok Albert it seems that all the 32 shorts have sold out.... amazing

18. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

We were supposed to start at your place so sorry you didn't get the evite. Bad net-iquette on my part.

I wouldn't want to hang out with people who use evites anyway

19. whodini

whodini Senior member

it's ok Albert it seems that all the 32 shorts have sold out.... amazing
    Ha! And I hear the forecast for the second week of Jan here in CR calls for rain and 50 degree weather.

20. Teger

Teger Senior member

so to all the peeps coming in: anyone wanna do some day shopping on friday?