1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Premier League 2011-12

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by culverwood, Jul 21, 2011.

1. stevent

stevent Senior member

Wow went from 7th or 8th to 29th after not updating for pretty much whole second half :embar:

2. clockwise

clockwise Senior member

I went from 1st to 12th in only one year. Had a brilliant team but then the manager started to hit the bottle.....
    Will return after detox 2012/13.

3. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

I don't know how some accumulated so many points - do seasons run into each other and points just accumulate? I did decently but could never hit above 15th or so...

4. ManofKent

ManofKent Senior member

No just the one season :)

I'm not unhappy with 5th in this league (scraped 2nd in my work league) but when the overall winner of FPL this year has over 350 more points than you it does put thinks into perspective...

5. Elysium

Elysium Senior member

I came 2nd this year, was really pushing for 1st but didn't quite there. I reckon I might have after another game week or two though haha.

Quite pleased with my performance this year, especially as there were 2 back-to-back gameweeks in the latter part of the season where I totally misread the lockout times and wasn't able to change my team but managed to score above the average.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  6. davesmith

davesmith Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I so have to get in on this for the 2012/13 season. [​IMG]

7. KitAkira

KitAkira Senior member

I wasn't really paying attention to this past December (when I was still in 24th....)

8. Not Ed Harris

Not Ed Harris Senior member

After a few good weeks I managed to grind my way up into 1st, but it all sort of petered out at the end.

Still, 3rd's not too bad I suppose.