• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fantasy Football 2016 sign up! Ends 8/21

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, the fact that the Seahawks got boat-raced by the Pack won me a playoff game in my other league (opponent was playing Sea Defense)! And it has very little consequence to the Seahawks - still going to win our division. Probably still going to end up as a 2 seed.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
GF made the playoff by 5 points- squeeeeeezing it in

and fml I play the taints again.

Last edited:

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm always squeezing it in
1f609.png

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Holy La'Veon Bell!

unfortunately, I'm the only one on my league paying any attention :( Anyway just knocked off a team in the playoffs.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just want to say FF is some bullshit. I'm third in overall points scored . . . and dead last in points scored against.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good game Taints. That Russell Wilson comeback.. unbelievable. Fantasy is a fickle *****.

Last edited:

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn, had AJ Green, Eifert, and Jordan Reed all out the last week. (And Carr missing the second half of the game)

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ammmm the Champppionnnnnn (of the losers).

Took Stephen behind the woodshed and showed him who was boss. Feels like wining second prize in a beauty contest.

Oh, well. It was fun. Next year I'll try to actually make the draft rather than auto drafting. Great way to waste time at work though.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I encourage all of the lesser players to tune in to MNF tonight to find out the winner of our dear league. I am projected to win by 6 points having both my kicker and tight end playing while trailing by 2.5 points prior to the game. My hated opponent is playing only the kicker of the ever fickle Dallas Cowboys, who is sure to let him down! Also I'm on a flight during the game so will not be able to watch my victory unfold - I will be getting periodic updates from ESPN.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads