• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Famous Friends NYC Sale

tweedlesinpink

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Still available at the sale price or not?
apparently so. give him a call or a mail. i enquired about 30, and he says 30 x 32 are still in the store. maybe there'll be other sizes as well?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tweedlesinpink
apparently so. give him a call or a mail. i enquired about 30, and he says 30 x 32 are still in the store. maybe there'll be other sizes as well?
Thanks dude. Man, that's my size too. Hmmm...it seems that I need a pair of 5ep. I have a problem.
bored.gif

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I called FF earlier today. The sale is no longer effective, but there will be another one in late August. I better start saving up.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't ask. They did say that they'll give a longer notice next time.

twin8885

Reaction score
I was just in NY for a week and I went to about 5 boutiques including the famous friends sale and here are my thoughts.

First off, the famous friends sale was nothing special, for starters it was in this tiny space next store and all they had were some rogan t-shirts and some bad washed version nudies. As far, as the normal store, I wasn't that impressed either, in terms of denim they had acne, atelier durance, levi's, and rogan which is nothing you cant find anywhere else. And in terms of t-shirts they had some 65 dollar tee's that were printed on American Apparel.

I am not going to go over a play by play of each store because I went to a lot, I will just say my favorite was definitly the rogues gallery section of the Earnest Sewn Cut and Sew store and the Jean Shop was pretty cool. Other then that I was pretty disapointed by Odin, Atrium and Steven Alan. But, I guess if I was in the market for jeans I would have been more impressed.

I also checked out the Nudie booth at the Project show and it seems like they are doing some new colored raw for the fall.

giantreptile

Reaction score
Originally Posted by twin8885
I was just in NY for a week and I went to about 5 boutiques including the famous friends sale and here are my thoughts.

First off, the famous friends sale was nothing special, for starters it was in this tiny space next store and all they had were some rogan t-shirts and some bad washed version nudies. As far, as the normal store, I wasn't that impressed either, in terms of denim they had acne, atelier durance, levi's, and rogan which is nothing you cant find anywhere else. And in terms of t-shirts they had some 65 dollar tee's that were printed on American Apparel.

I am not going to go over a play by play of each store because I went to a lot, I will just say my favorite was definitly the rogues gallery section of the Earnest Sewn Cut and Sew store and the Jean Shop was pretty cool. Other then that I was pretty disapointed by Odin, Atrium and Steven Alan. But, I guess if I was in the market for jeans I would have been more impressed.

I also checked out the Nudie booth at the Project show and it seems like they are doing some new colored raw for the fall.

i too, was disappointed with steven alan lately. which sucks because that used to be one of my favorites. it seems to have swayed more towards being a women's wear store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads