• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falling In Love With A Stripper; Set Me Straight SF

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by B Hamilton
More than women in general? As men, we live with a lot, as is. I'll have to determine better what frame of mind she's in, although her place of work won't be the best place. Still, I'll need to investigate
biggrin.gif

Most women don't have the fucked up backgrounds strippers have. I don't think all strippers are crazy though.

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JLibourel
My experience with that world was 30-40 years ago, so my perceptions may be dated, but:

The vast majority of strippers are not prostitutes.

Most seem (seemed, in my case) to be very pleasant, affable young women. (Of course, it's their business to be affable.)

I dated a stripper briefly. She was bright and interesting company (although we never "closed the deal," as it were). Two major turn-offs: She was a fervent Scientologist, and her apartment was squalid beyond belief...and I'm not too fussy.

In more recent years, I have heard it claimed that a very high percentage of strippers are actually lesbians.

I'd say, "Go for it." If she is willing to date you in the outside world, at least it will be interesting for awhile. Just keep your head.

Bear in mind that just about all women are crazy, ill-tempered bitches (most of time, anyway), so why not get one who is much better looking than the generality of women and really knows how to move her body?

some might argue that SHOWING YOUR ***** FOR MONEY is indeed the very definition of prostitution

B Hamilton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by frenchy
some might argue that SHOWING YOUR ***** FOR MONEY is indeed the very definition of prostitution

How dare you!!! The future Mrs. Hamilton works at a topless club sir
fight[1].gif

frenchy

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
How dare you!!! The future Mrs. Hamilton works at a topless club sir
fight[1].gif

just topless?
****..that aint no stripper just a dick tease...i thought we were talking good ole ***** shows like we got in canada...sheesh i know your beer is watered down but i didnt know srtip clubs were too...TOPLESS haha (omg im laughing so hard) lie seriously whats the point?

word

Reaction score
No seriously, give her enough money and you'll get taken to a back room.

That's how it works here at least. But most of the women are FUBAR.

Hit it and quit it. Like captoe said.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I would hope not, the way I'm feeling but..... I might have to give this some thought. I can't get this song outta my head tho
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

This is exactly what started playing in my head as I read the title lol

WSW

Reaction score
Never buy when you can rent.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to the gentleman's establishment (probably my third time ever, 23 y.o) and out of the whole parade of
bounce2.gif
women, saw one
worship.gif
. By way of tips, I most likely took care of her cell phone bill. (Also may have gotten down on one knee and gave her a drunken proposal, which she wasn't utterly disgusted by btw) It's been three days and I still can't get her off my mind. Never had trouble attracting women so I don't doubt I could make this happen. We've all heard the stripper stories though (unstable, coke whores, etc.) Talk me out of this!

You are in love with a fantasy, which is what they sell.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tomgirl
My sister-in-law is a reformed stripper. It can happen. It's more likely that you'll have fantastic sex for <1 month and then deal with her insane mood swings as a result of her traumatic childhood...but you never know!

+100.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used to date strippers. You ruined it by giving her cash. Now you're a custie.

Sorry.

B Hamilton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
I used to date strippers. You ruined it by giving her cash. Now you're a custie.

Sorry.

Had I known they take checks....but seriously, what would your approach have been if you met a dancer inside the club?

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1

Sorry.

I used to date the step beyond strippers , you know... $$$ , I realized now while studying pschicologie that most of them were borderline personality disorder or schizotypic. And turned me more depressed that I was, 9 years ago.

One day one came ( for free ) to dinner with me, the other day didn´t picked up the phone. Well almost 99 % of nowadays women. And so on with almost 10 .

Enjoy as much as possible and use this experience to get more mature.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads