• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fall YokoD collection - Pretty impressive

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harami
I think I may have ordered the t-shirt too small. i got a size small, im about 5`10, only about 135 pounds though, do you think it will fit?

What size is your chest? What shirt did you get?

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I may have ordered the t-shirt too small. i got a size small, im about 5`10, only about 135 pounds though, do you think it will fit?

ARE YOU INSANE!!!!!!!! AHHH.. of course it will fit. 135 pounds man.

Harami

Reaction score
haha, thanks :p yeah, it should fit, I found a thread about Yoko tee's. I ordered the Bentley tee in red/orange

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
haha, thanks :p yeah, it should fit, I found a thread about Yoko tee's. I ordered the Bentley tee in red/orange

I like it, I wanted the Pentamouse tee so bad, but they were out of stock. Oo well.

Make-Up Jason

Reaction score
I received an e-mail about the $20 sale, so I had to treck over to the store in Brooklyn. VERY easy to get to for a Manhattanite.

What a beautiful store! The chicky that worked there (I have forgotten her name) was so helpful and patient, as the phone was ringing off the hook. That gave me ample time to really look at everything.

$400 later... favorites included:

polos... very cool pink ones with pills and surfer dude silk screened on them that also came in grey with a nifty reverse color collar that was a HUGE selling point.

cool t-shirts with great graphics in that soft cotton that does not make you sweat like those Urban Outfitters ones....

fleece jackets... preshrunk as I was told, the pink was great and not too..ummm... gay... the grey one had this very cool danger-orange reverse collar.. that seems to be the Yoko gimmick, the reverse color on the collar.

suits... the pocket in the pants is made of material that matches his wovens.. I would pop into the store and try those on.

The designer came out from the offices in the back and lauged about how much stuff I was getting. We became friendly instantly and I was allowed (i guess with a $400 purchase!) to preview the fall stuff coming in next week. If you do not know this brand, or am skeptical... you have to see it... I can now dress for work in a tailors sweatsuit to say the least.

Run... don't walk.

digital_denim

Big Lose
Reaction score
Got the last cashmere tank last night, sorry guys!
Also picked up some Khaki's.

Lauren and Andy are supercool! Will definately drop by the store if I'm ever in NY.

yokodevereaux

Reaction score
due to the influx of calls, guys, we're keeping the sale going just through this sunday. so there's still $20 items in stock (especially t-shirts and polos), so feel free to give a call at 718 302 1450 saturday and sunday. thanks!

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yokodevereaux
due to the influx of calls, guys, we're keeping the sale going just through this sunday. so there's still $20 items in stock (especially t-shirts and polos), so feel free to give a call at 718 302 1450 saturday and sunday. thanks!

Thanks Alot!

seanchai

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the blue corduroy suit is on sale/still available? That's a hell of a suit for $40.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by seanchai
Does anyone know if the blue corduroy suit is on sale/still available? That's a hell of a suit for $40.

i was looking at it and yeah it's a great price for the suit but no way i'd be able to pull it off. maybe the coat as a separate.

-Jeff

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my order. Aside from spelling my last name, street, and city wrong, they got the rest of it right.

Oh wait, they are also colorblind and considered two of the shirts red. They are more like pink/orange or red splashed with bleach. Sure, they were $20 a piece, but cmon.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Sadly I had to return the (unopened) package because of an error and won't get to try YokoD stuff. The sale was a pretty good way for someone not familiar with the brand to try some of their offerings. Please post pics when you get your stuff.
musicboohoo[1].gif

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got in late, and by the time I called, all the had was the spring collection fleece blazer in pink and grey. I really, really liked the wool coat and jacket from the fall line. Ah well. Perhaps next time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads