• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fall/Winter Accessories (hats, gloves, scarves, etc.)

tor

Reaction score
^I'd wager he's talking about lined leather gloves. If not, let's talk about them anyway.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Related question: I need some stylish long-johns. Where should I look, my stylish colleagues?

JIGSAW.1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mlyngard
^You gettin paid by google now?

Dude, gotta be more specific. Leather or knit? Dress or casual? Rubber or latex? The powdered easy-slip-ons or the ones where you have to snap each finger into place? Some gloves don't take well to non-water based lubricants.

my mistake...

Every year I usually buy a nice leather pair from Danier...but I would like to try some orther stuff...really I only think of leather when it comes to gloves...I'd like some variety, so what are some other good gloves for everyday wear but is still stylish and watm.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
Related question: I need some stylish long-johns. Where should I look, my stylish colleagues?

MJK
laugh.gif

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every year I usually buy a nice leather pair from Danier...
You got a price point in mind? I'd say places like Coach (who specialize in fine leather wear). Really nice, but a little blingy. Otherwise, I have a two year old pair from BRep that are thinsulate lined leather, really nice, and do just fine with non-water-based lubes.

JIGSAW.1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mlyngard
You got a price point in mind? I'd say places like Coach (who specialize in fine leather wear). Really nice, but a little blingy. Otherwise, I have a two year old pair from BRep that are thinsulate lined leather, really nice, and do just fine with non-water-based lubes.

price ranges Id say is around 60-80$...what other gloves are stylish other than leather?

I'll check out coach but I would like to get something else instead of leather.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz

saw these recently:
chloelongjohns.jpg

at $200 though. Also interested in alternatives.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Last edited:

chroMe

Reaction score
Not buying anymore winter stuff this season but could be persuaded to grab the Ute Ploier fingerless gloves if they drop in price just a bit more.

up.jpg

Ritchee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a chunky wool scarf. This Rag & Bone scarf is the only one I've been able to find so far. Has anyone seen others? Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads