Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fall/Winter Accessories (hats, gloves, scarves, etc.)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Nosu3, Sep 1, 2009.

1. ppllzz

ppllzz Senior member

love the RL gloves, like the NDG gloves

2. Grainer

Grainer Active Member

I've seen the NDG gloves in person and they look amazing. I'm thinking about buying the scarf online based on that. You guys think not?

Depends on what you are looking for. I got the NDG scarf and it is really heavy and thick. I live in Canada where there is snow for 6 months of the year and it is freezing cold, and I wanted a super heavy scarf. If this is not what you are looking for, dont get it. Otherwise, it will work perfectly. Length seems good to me - I can wrap it around my neck a few times.

3. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

For those thinking about picking up the PBJ scarf - I have the indigo one and it is by far, NOT a winter scarf. It's all cotton so it's more of a spring/early fall scarf. More accessory than necessity.

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

the h&m gloves this season are decent for like $25. Soft an smooth, fit nice and come in black, brown and a really nice blue color (similar color to the one geller used for his leather jacket ss09)

5. Piroshky

Piroshky Senior member

I'm gonna get the gray PBJ scarf I think. I'm looking for cashmere lined black leather gloves. I know Hermes makes em, but I'd rather spend less. Also getting a merino wool knit cap.
    Probably not the nicest out there, but a decent price point, esp. considering you can get 25% off + free shipping on any one item today: http://www.landsend.com/pp/Cashmerel...01__0000000107

6. chroMe

chroMe Senior member

Haven't really seen anything I like this year so I asked my ma to knit me a cashmere blend scarf with buttons to attach a hoodie. Also a funnel scarf and a some fingerless gloves. I bought fingerless gloves last year at Club Monaco but misplaced them.

7. 8bpc

8bpc Senior member

8. Ludeykrus

Ludeykrus Senior member

the h&m gloves this season are decent for like $25. Soft an smooth, fit nice and come in black, brown and a really nice blue color (similar color to the one geller used for his leather jacket ss09)

x2. I was really impressed when I handled them. They've had some good scarves from last year and this year, some interesting fabrics were used.

9. APK

APK Senior member

I'm going all peasant for winter accessories. Basic fingerless gloves in a couple of colors and scarves made from different materials I got at a fabric store.

10. Racove

Racove Senior member

Anyone know if rag and bone is offering casmere mitten/glove combos again?

11. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

x2. I was really impressed when I handled them. They've had some good scarves from last year and this year, some interesting fabrics were used.

Yeah, I had the blue ones but brought them back because I found another pair I liked more elsewhere ... the H&M ones were slightly too big for me, but if they fit you they're good. They have them in emerald green as well.

12. dusty

dusty Senior member

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

My jil lambskin anatomical gloves with cashmere lining and ribbed cuff, geometric stitching on top.

[​IMG]

14. Nosu3

Nosu3 Senior member

My jil lambskin anatomical gloves with cashmere lining and ribbed cuff, geometric stitching on top.

They look great from what I can see, do you have a link?

15. robin

robin Senior member

They look great from what I can see, do you have a link?
    Those are from last year. Maybe you should just offer to buy them from jet, I doubt he's used them in LA and they've probably been sitting in those wrappers since.