1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Fall/Winter 2012 Resolution Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by espen, Jun 28, 2012.

1. espen

espen Well-Known Member

So with some Fall/Winter 2012 details and pieces trickling out I was wondering if anyone has decided to make any resolutions for the upcoming season and apply any lessons from years past. This isn't necessarily a no-kop thread, but I think it'd be interesting to share everyone's take on where they want to take their style, or what they want to try, or lessons learned in the past and how it will affect any upcoming buys.

Personally, I'm really thinking of incorporating more burgundy (though I haven't seen much coming out) and try to lay a bit off the browns.

I'm also thinking about dipping more into the Engineered Garments pool and react a little faster to certain pieces instead of expecting a deal on that front.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

2. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

i have too many cheap tshirts, would rather replace with merino/angora layers in winter, and i actually saw a really nice linen tshirt by remi relief that i may buy in summer.

other than that nothing.

3. the_state

the_state Senior member

More greys. More blacks. Less tan + olive + navy + brown shoes.

4. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

up my knit game. learning that better knits > more knits. seems like common sense but yeah.