• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fall Cheap Monday denim in at Hollywood Trading Company Los Angeles

glamroot

Reaction score
Hollywood Trading Company in Los Angeles just got in the Fall Cheap Monday denim order. Following styles available for $65 each, most to all sizes: Tight Grey 45 Stone Wash Denim Tight Overdye Black Denim Tight Hickory Stripe Tight Prest Brown Tight Prest Red Tight Prest Black Tight Black & White Stripe Tight Brown Cord Tight White Cord Tight Raw White Cotton Tight Black & White Check Tight Used Wash Denim & Regular Raw Indigo Regular Brown Cord Email me with the size you are looking for and I will confirm availablility... [email protected] I respond to emails a lot faster than PMs Will ship worldwide! Denim Doctors at Hollywood Trading Company Hollywood 7383 Beverly Blvd at Martel Ave Los Angeles, CA 90036 323 964 0080 [email protected] Thanks! Scott

glamroot

Reaction score
Thanks for all the emails!

To answer some general questions:

Yes I have most sizes.
Yes they are going pretty fast between in store sales and mail order.

No I don't have any tight fit raw indigo right now.

Hopefully that helps

Email me at [email protected] with all your questions!

Thanks!

Scott

glamroot

Reaction score
What is funny is that Cheap Monday now uses several different tags on their jeans. I like how they change it up. Supports the artistic argument.

wttm

Reaction score
Glamroot, are they still available?
Thank you.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.