• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fall A.P.C. Denim/Cords/Pants on sale!!!

glamroot

Reaction score
MAIL ORDER ONLY - DISCOUNTS FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY - FINAL SALE ON SALE ITEMS - AND... FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON THESE APC ITEMS!!! Here is what I have left of Fall A.P.C. pants and the prices: 1) New Cure Raw Denim Jeans - Sizes 30 & 32 - Price $120 Shipped Woldwide 2) New Cure Cord Jeans - Color Burgundy - Size 29 - Price $140 Shipped Worldwide 3) New Cure Cord Jeans - Color Black - Sizes 28 & 29 - Price $140 Shipped Worldwide - Here is the link to the APC site for the Cords: http://apc.fr/us/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1M012012283H - The NC Cord Jeans measures true to size. So a marked 30 measures 30. However, you should still consider sizing up because of the higher New Standard rise and skinnier fit. I sized up on these from my usual waist. 4) New Standard Brushed Cotton Jean Trousers - Color Grey/Green - Size 28 & 29 - Price $140 Shipped Worldwide 5) New Standard Brushed Cotton Jean Trousers - Color Black - Sizes 28 & 29 - Price $140 Shipped Worldwide - Here is the link to the APC site for the Brushed Cotton Jean Trousers: http://apc.fr/us/en/fiche_article.php?ref=1C022512283H - The NS Brushed Cotton Jean Trousers measures true to size. So a marked 30 measures 30. However, you should still consider sizing up because of the higher New Standard rise and skinnier fit. I sized up on these from my usual waist. 6) Hipster Denim Jeans w/ Selvage - Vintage Wash - Sizes 25, 27, & 28 - Price $80 Shipped Worldwide 7) Fall 06 Leather Zipper Boots - Color Black Leather - Sizes 40, 43, 44, 45 - BRAND NEW FALL BOOTS IN BOX... NOT SOLD ON THE WEBSITE, A RETAIL STORE EXCLUSIVE - Price WAS $420... NOW $300 Shipped Worldwide 8) Spring 06 Brushed Suede Sneakers - Color Beige Suede - Size 40 - Price WAS $135... NOW $80 Shipped Worldwide 9) New Standard Raw Denim Jeans - Sizes 25 & 26 - Price $120 Shipped Woldwide 10) Selvage Denim Jacket - Color Raw Indigo w/ Red Selvage - Size 2 (Medium) - Price $160 Shipped Worldwide Payment through PAYPAL. I have a merchant account, so you don't need a paypal account to pay. I will send you an invoice and you can just pay without a paypal account with any major credit card. Email me at [email protected] I respond to emails 10 times faster than PMs. Final sale on sale items. Thanks! Scott [email protected]
apc.jpg
apc2.jpg
apc3.jpg

glamroot

Reaction score
Hi! I updated what sizes I have left in APC in the original thread. And I added Fall 06 Black Leather Zipper Boots, Spring 06 Beige Suede Sneakers, Hipster Vintage Wash, and the last pair of New Standard Beige Cords I have Email me with questions [email protected] Thanks! Scott

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Argh, I wanted those suede shoes, but $130 was out of my range. 44 would be tight on an 11-11.5, right?

glamroot

Reaction score
Im a 10.5 and the 44 is a tad loose on me. So if you are an 11 they will work... but if you are an 11.5 they will probably be too tight.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Any idea who made the boots? Where were they made, any last markings? Just curious, they look nice.

glamroot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Any idea who made the boots? Where were they made, any last markings? Just curious, they look nice.

The boots have a made in Portugal sticker on them. No other markings about who made them. Just stamped A.P.C. on the bottom.

The boots are very cool. And a great price for the style, design, and quality. Can't beat a classic boot like this. I have them on all the mannequins in the store.

Scott

asuzano

Reaction score
hey scott, are those suede shoes still available? regarding sizing, what would you best liken a 40 or 41 in APC shoes to in american sizing (i understand the conversion, i'm just curious about whether they run large or small). thanks!

glamroot

Reaction score
Hi... as far as the Suede Sneakers go... I am a 10.5 and the 43 fit me best. I had a bit of room in the 44, so I would say the 44 was an 11. So the 40 should be an 8 and the 41 should be a 9. Thanks!

Scott
[email protected]

ashgromnies

Reaction score
What's the difference in fit between the New Standards and New Cures?

I can't find pics of anyone wearing New Cures
frown.gif

glamroot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ashgromnies
What's the difference in fit between the New Standards and New Cures?

I can't find pics of anyone wearing New Cures
frown.gif

The New Cure is slightly skiniier through the leg and is tighter in the hips... it is the same denim, however, the New Standard is selvage and the New Cure is not

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads