Fall 07 wishlist

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Aug 4, 2007.

1. London

London Senior member

add a piece to my Noah collection. also some nice chukka boots

2. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Chrono, I have had those for awhile and lovem. I'm a 10.5-11 narrow feet and my ndc size is 42.5. Great shoes, picked them up for 279, more pointy than in pics.

Shhh. I was trying to convince myself that they weren't in my size since i really can't drop $300 right now. Don't encourage me.

3. pinoy

pinoy Senior member

Reading up on the last couple posts, its kind of amazing how specific many people's FW wishlists are! It seems like most people already know exactly what they want even before they go shopping! Hell, its not even shopping anymore! It's more just like paying for stuff once it arrives. [​IMG]

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

Well, not living anywhere near fine shopping in NY or LA, i have to think about things ahead of time. I'd love to be able to wander soho for an afternoon and find a perfect garment, but alas

5. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I don't have any specifics.

-something from Paul Smith
    -something from agnes b
    -something from Band of Outsiders
    -maybe something from Black Fleece
    -definitely one of the new Fred Perry buttondowns with the micro collar

the only thing I won't be looking at are shoes this fall, after I get my Vass budapesters that will be it for the rest of the year

6. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

I look forward to selling off/giving away more of my own personal clothing that I have accumulated in the interest of a less cluttered closet and a less complicated day-to-day existence.

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

I look forward to selling off/giving away more of my own personal clothing that I have accumulated in the interest of a less cluttered closet and a less complicated day-to-day existence.

I think I'll be doing a bit of that too

8. dgb

dgb Active Member

Alan Bilzerian had plenty of henleys, but none in the waffle knit I was looking for (although the military issue undershirt a lot of these are modeled after is actually a ribbed knit, the other important detail being flatlock stitching along all the seams.) I ended up buying a Number (N)ine waffle knit thermal shirt (not henley) instead. So... still looking. If anyone sees anything good in this department, tell me [​IMG]
    Not exactly in the same league as those, but I picked up a Uniqlo waffle knit henley the other week. Think they're part of their A/W line, and come in a few colours (I got the grey): [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

I think I'll be doing a bit of that too
    I'll take some of your socks.. [​IMG]

10. jet

jet Persian Bro

Shhh. I was trying to convince myself that they weren't in my size since i really can't drop $300 right now. Don't encourage me.

Ha!

Reading up on the last couple posts, its kind of amazing how specific many people's FW wishlists are! It seems like most people already know exactly what they want even before they go shopping! Hell, its not even shopping anymore! It's more just like paying for stuff once it arrives. [​IMG]

Well I know or have seen most of the stuff I want so it's more like I pre-shop. I never buy anything the first time I see it unless it's something I envisioned in my head. If it stays with me I'll go back later and try it on again then hopefully purchase. This has been my process after getting rid of all my old shit and so far I have no regrettable buys as well as a carefully edited wardrobe.

11. robin

robin Senior member

Well I know or have seen most of the stuff I want so it's more like I pre-shop. I never buy anything the first time I see it unless it's something I envisioned in my head. If it stays with me I'll go back later and try it on again then hopefully purchase. This has been my process after getting rid of all my old shit and so far I have no regrettable buys as well as a carefully edited wardrobe.
    That's the way to do it. When you start buying pricey things, there's no room for regret.

12. fortune

fortune Senior member

Does it matter if it's more a 'to buy' list? Lol. NorthFace Alliance jacket in black APC NS A few more AA blanks 2 AA hoodies Some new white shoes [​IMG] just to change it up w/ the vans thats all i can think of right now [​IMG]

13. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

[​IMG] 5EP Styleforum pant, from $250, available in September at Denim Bar, 1101 South Joyce St., Arlington, VA, (703) 414-8202, www.denimbaronline.com; Oak, 208 North 8th St., Brooklyn, (718) 782-3632, www.oaknyc.com; and Hollywood Trading Company, 7383 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, (323) 964-0080, www.htcretail.com; www.5ep.com

14. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

[​IMG]

5EP Styleforum pant, from $250, available in September at

Denim Bar, 1101 South Joyce St., Arlington, VA, (703) 414-8202, www.denimbaronline.com;

Oak, 208 North 8th St., Brooklyn, (718) 782-3632, www.oaknyc.com;

and Hollywood Trading Company, 7383 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles, (323) 964-0080, www.htcretail.com;

www.5ep.com

omg were 2 cop?

"Use the search function, fool."

15. poly800rock

poly800rock Senior member

nom de guerre m65

engineered garments wool norfolk or bedford, herringbone variety