Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fall 07 wishlist

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Aug 4, 2007.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

What's on your list? Pics if possible.

A couple of sweaters and cardigans, maybe lanvin or marni/ysl on sale at south coast and I'm kind of lusting after this as well-

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Drinkwaters

Drinkwaters OG Affiliate Vendor

Bedfords in smalls. That's a wish for all!

3. Souper

Souper Senior member

4. irbe

irbe Senior member

- EG Wool Norfolk
    - W+H Shawl Tiger Fleece Black
    - LW Sweatshirt

God im going to be poor

5. iamaloser

iamaloser Senior member

Nom De Guerre shawl collar coat. Makes me wish I had a thousand bucks lying around. [​IMG] That and a Norfolk of course, but I am so poor and money buys such cool things [​IMG]

6. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

A Gryson bag of some kind (still deciding on model/color).
    Boots of some kind
    A gray/herringbone coat of some kind.

7. evilgeniusdan

evilgeniusdan Senior member

SF x 5EP (pending measurements) EG Bedford/Norfolk in the fabled XS Some sort of brogues

8. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

Lanvin wool/cashmere micro black/white houndstooth overcoat. I wanted to get it today; but, they have to bring my size in from Boston or Beverly Hills. I love the almost A-line/50s women's couture shilouette that it has.

[​IMG]

9. robbie

robbie Pleading Poverty

I need better winter shoes, sneakers don't do much for your feet when there's snow on the ground.

I also want a hat like CFK wears as a boy in Citizen Kane.

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Lanvin wool/cashmere micro black/white houndstooth overcoat. I wanted to get it today; but, they have to bring my size in from Boston or Beverly Hills. I love the almost A-line/50s women's couture shilouette that it has.

[​IMG]

Hmmm, I do believe that I tried on that coat earlier today.

In any case, I am going to get an Engineered Garments Bedford in the charcoal herringbone for my winter coat, and I am also looking forward to the Wings & Horns thermal henley.

Actually, I went alooking for thermal henleys today. There was a featherweight baby ribbed cotton and cashmere model from V:room at Stel's, but it was a little too delicate and precious for my tastes. Alan Bilzerian had plenty of henleys, but none in the waffle knit I was looking for (although the military issue undershirt a lot of these are modeled after is actually a ribbed knit, the other important detail being flatlock stitching along all the seams.) I ended up buying a Number (N)ine waffle knit thermal shirt (not henley) instead. So... still looking. If anyone sees anything good in this department, tell me [​IMG]

I am, as usual, looking for interesting belts and hats.

11. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

I'm really looking to step up my shoe game this fall. I've been wanting to for awhile, but sidneylo's recent pictures with just tshirts and his flatheads with his marc jacobs, fillipa k and those other nice shoes/boots looked great. It was nice to see them work with really casual outfits too. I figure i'll save up a bit each paycheck and try to get something mid september or something. I did like sidney's Marc Jacobs chukka/shoes. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. These NDC suede brogues look perfect but i don't have the money at this moment in time. Plus, i'm a size 10.5-11 and they're 43. He said they fit a bit big like probably a 10-10.5 but it's hard to take that big a risk without trying on when the sizing is iffy. I probably need to officially measure my feet before i make a purchase. Here are the shoes: [​IMG] these varvatos cap toes on bluebee look nice too http://www.bluebee.com/product_displ...237&pn=1&st=84 [​IMG] I like these paul smith shoes as well but i don't know how well they'd work in more casual outfits. http://www.bluebee.com/product_displ...=PAU01365&pn=2 [​IMG] I was just browsing bluebee and looking and found these too http://www.bluebee.com/product_displ...334&pn=1&st=84 http://www.bluebee.com/product_displ...=JOM01256&pn=1 http://www.bluebee.com/product_displ...=JOM01236&pn=1 I just don't really know what to look for since i'm new to nice shoes. I figure i'm going to buy one pair of indigo jeans this fall and a nice pair of shoes. I'm just gonna keep researching until i have the money and can make a good choice. I've really fallen in love with the NDC shoes i've seen, which is terrible because they're so expensive and hard to find.

12. pinoy

pinoy Senior member

I'm so glad fall-winter is coming in. Somehow, I always feel like I get more for my money during FW vs SS. :p In any case, this season I'm looking to get some nicer leather shoes. I've finally ditched flip flops altogether, and I'm just sick of sneakers. I like those NDC Brogues you posted, chronoaug. I'm more like a 10.5-11 as well but have wide feet. I'm looking to get some tan shoes, some nice dark brown boots, as well as something made of suede. I'm gonna have to save up for these purchases, especially when I just got hit with a $744 speeding ticket. [​IMG] I'm going to try my very very best to stay away from outerwear this season and will instead focus my purchases on accessories. My dress style for the most part has been fairly conservative, and thus I'm trying to develop a "personal touch", as one forum member calls it. We'll see how this search turns out. Lastly, if anyone knows where I can get a W+H Shawl Collar sweater, please please please PM me! Thanks! [​IMG]

13. jet

jet Persian Bro

Souper, aldens are gorgeous. If I pass on the apc boots, I will look really hard at those.

Nice coat Socal.

Chrono, I have had those for awhile and lovem. I'm a 10.5-11 narrow feet and my ndc size is 42.5. Great shoes, picked them up for 279, more pointy than in pics.

14. Chris.

Chris. Senior member

1. dries van noten asymmetrical cardigan (im starting to get worried that no one in the states bought it)
    2. rick owens combat boots
    3. rick owens tees (in every color possible)
    4. raf simons gloves
    5. rick owens long cardigan
    6. lanvin hi tops
    7. raf simons herringbone skinny pants
    8. number (n)ine jeans (to see what all the fuss is about)

shockingly, no ann so far!

15. Superb0bo

Superb0bo Senior member

red wing 866
    Fjällräven Raven shirt
    Fjällräven cable knit turtleneck
    Fjällräven wool beanie
    Fjällräven or Filson bag
    EG Vest
    some nice cords
    and some kind of longer jacket