1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Falcon Garments V1 (45)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by masshi, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masshi

masshi Senior member

***SOLD***

Up for sale is a brand new V1 varsity jacket from Falcon Garments in the black/black colorway. Received this back at the end of October and it's only ever been briefly tried on indoors a few times.

I'm selling this because I'd rather get a V2 winter varsity in a different color, or maybe just use the funds for something else entirely.

Here's a short review I did regarding the jacket back when I first got it:

As mentioned, the jacket is a stock size 45 and after taking some quick measurements everything seems to line up with their chart:

http://i.imgur.com/RsMaB8o.jpg

I would like to say, though, that since the first time I tried it on in that post of mine, I have found that I was able to fit a sweater underneath pretty comfortably, and that the tightness in the arms I was experiencing could have just been attributed to the slimness of the shirt I was wearing. Regardless, the jacket still fits great and the selfies I took are pretty indicative of that (all in my opinion, though, of course!).

The pictures were taken with an iPhone 5 with some sunlight peaking through my curtains, which is why some of the exposures might be a bit wonky. I tried to take as many pictures as possible, but if you would like me to take any further detailed ones or ones of specific areas, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm asking $385 shipped within the continental United States. However, if you happen to be in the San Francisco Bay Area, we can arrange a meet-up in person in the city and the jacket can be yours for $365.

I'm able to offer the jacket for cheaper than what it normally costs since I was able to get the "TOJ victim" discount. I also paid by check, which Falcon will also give you a small discount for, so I'm passing the savings onto you!

If you have any questions, feel more than free to PM me. Thanks for reading and cheers!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.