1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mrchariybrown, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Lucifer

Lucifer Well-Known Member

Price and fit just isn't very well correlated tbh. For some people, maybe? For my body? not even close.

2. skeen7908

skeen7908 Senior member

It goes to character, your honor

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Don't make me go Judge Judy on your ass, is all I'm sayin'.

4. Yesimivan

Yesimivan Member

I understand completely that people are still upset about being burned with ToJ. And I completely understand that ToJ restarting (sans Drew) under another name may put a bad taste in some people's mouths; however, give the guys here a chance. If you don't think it's legitimate or that they will pull the same stunt as Drew, don't order - it's very simple.

As jackets roll out, maybe some people will be swayed... maybe not. Until more time has passed, though, it's fruitless to shit all in this thread. :)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  5. APK

APK Senior member

skeen seems to have a long-running issue with Charly, so I don't know if it's so much about ToJ as it is ToJ being low-hanging fruit to go in on Charly.

6. MonotovsOpera

MonotovsOpera Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's two people making the best of a situation, cutting the bad egg out of their operation, and starting over. They saw potential in a market and took it. They don't owe anything to Drew, not his patterns or anything else. They also don't owe anything to TOJ's old customers. They weren't paid either for most of that work, and they were employees of TOJ, not business partners.

With that said, we should probably take this elsewhere.

7. Yesimivan

Yesimivan Member

Deleted to clear thread.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I just had to delete skeen's post and restrict him from this thread, which means that he can not only no longer post here, but he cannot read the thread either. Seriously, when I say "enough", that's it. The conversation is at that point, done. Any ToJ talk, kindly restrict it to the ToJ thread only, which is there for exactly that reason. This goes for everyone. C'mon guys, don't make me have to do this. You don't go into an affiliate thread and call people who like the product/people "dickriders". You go into a bar, you go to someone's private booth, and you start yelling at them like some fool, and slamming the table, you are going to be asked to leave, at very least, right? Use some common sense, please.

Cheers,

Fok.

9. NaTionS

NaTionS Senior member

Any photos of a completed leather in the olive?

10. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

i wish I knew this too...I'm on the wait list for a navy Mdr but I keep flopping between navy and olive.

11. FatCatPhil

FatCatPhil Senior member

I think I've read a post a while ago stating BCDR would be released at some point in the future, will you offer the discount with those as well and do you have any ETA?

12. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

If we release a BCDR that is based off the old design, then we will extend the discount for that item.

13. nAVEEE

nAVEEE Member

Any ETA's on the website?

14. timbermade

timbermade Well-Known Member

Any chance for the helmet bag/weekender bag?

15. Sweeet

Sweeet Member

+1