• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I never received my double rider (2013) from TOJ, Id be happy to order one from you guys... Do you have plans to make a Double Rider 13'? Thanks Charly

Yep! We'll be adding that to the list next week. Want to get our feet wet first :)

cutemelon

Reaction score
order placed!

curious what the logo on the label will be

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I have to ask: are those production facilities exclusive to you? I guess not? Will the same workers be making TOJs and Falcons?

They are loyal to Daniel. But if Drew wanted to make good on his orders he could use them too.. from what I know, he's still ok with the facilities. I don't really want to speak about Drew/TOJ in this thread. I'm sure you understand. You can ask it in the TOJ thread and tag me if you want.

Last edited:

GJones712

Reaction score
Keeping an eye out for this thread.

I've wanted a double rider for years. Looking forward to seeing some of the finished product.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Glad to see this up and running. Now I can lie awake at night trying to decide what kind of dead animal I'd like to see made into an MA-1. :thumbs-up:

Off the top of my head, I'm thinking goat as one of the most underappreciated and delicious animals.

Last edited:

MangoHiChew

Reaction score
Congratulations! Very excited to see falcon garments come to life. Now, I will wait here patiently with my money until a suiting wool option becomes available for the MA-1.

gong

Reaction score
just to facilitate some dialogue that will eventually arise anyway, what are we looking at in terms of thickness of the various leathers? there was some complaints of the other venture when some jackets had thicker leather than others (particularly noteworthy when a single party had multiple jackets).

this was even harder to gauge when this was intentional as in the shaved ma-1 that no one had any idea was shaved.

is there going to be within reason a spec for the leather ie. for lamb only a certain amount of grain is acceptable and calf having an equal finish and consistency?

i understand the reluctance to bring up the brand but perhaps some figures from that venture in comparison to yours could provide some background for prospective buyer's.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.