***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mrchariybrown, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

thanks I'm the one emailing u from this same username. Just sent u my body measures

2. Renalan

Renalan Senior member

Goat or Lamb MA-1? All of my jackets have been Lamb thus far...

3. needthese

needthese Member

Is the calf still like this?

[​IMG]

4. Ketawa

Ketawa Senior member

Has anyone received an A2 or CWU45 yet? I'm planning to order both to replace my TOJ orders that are never coming.

5. timbermade

timbermade Well-Known Member

Is it possible to put money down for later use? I'd like to get my girlfriend a DR but she wants to lose a little weight first and who knows how long Falcon will be around this time.

6. hobbes874

hobbes874 Senior member

Yeah, it's called a savings account.

Seriously. What kind of question is that? If you think there is some risk in giving Falcon your money, why would you ask to do so?

7. bLaZ3n

bLaZ3n Senior member

lmaoo im sayin

he's buggin

8. rbnman

rbnman Senior member

Quote:As i understand they offer 2 types of calf. The thick heavy version as of old (per your photo). This is upon request and I don't know the actual thickness but the jackets are heavy, weighing around 2 - 2.5kgs And the new softer calf at 1.3mm or 1.4mm (upon request). No photos of a jacket made in this leather is available yet.

9. 0JSIMPS0N

0JSIMPS0N Senior member

Looks better in this pic, the styling definitely helps. Would probably fit perfect with a bit of weight.
    C'mon now. Price and well-fitted garments have nearly zero correlation? [​IMG] As for the jacket looking good, I said exactly that in my original post, but I guess you read what you want to see. As for my comparisons, I deliberately chose brands that SF members are into, to speak the SF language so to speak. And I meant that they fit better judged in the context if their particular aesthetic. I know youre a smart guy, who could've easily understood the meaning intended in my post. Its far from nonsensical. But I guess you have skin in the game when it comes to affiliates so your response wasn't really a surprise.
    Well then again you thought your business partner for multiple years scamming and embezzling hundreds of thousand dollars was a joke too. So maybe you dismiss things a tad too easily, don't you think? Wait, oh right, you claim weren't aware of any wrong doing right? You shouldve been Jeffrey Skillings lawyer instead of making leather jackets.

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Dude, I would look like shit in SLP. Actually a proven fact. I would need to lose 40 lbs, minimum. 15 lbs fat. 25 lbs muscle. Probably change my bone structure as well. Lemaire also looks stupid on me. Some CCP looks good on me (Scarstitch). Nearly all Rick fits awkwardly on me. Or rather, it makes me look like I have an apple bottom, which is sorta okay?

Clothes are designed for specific body shapes. If you are not that body type, no matter how much you've spent, you will look like shit. On the other hand, have a good alterations tailor, and a good eye, and you can look good for relatively little.

11. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Lol business partner? That would imply I had any say or insight on financials. More like employee.

@LA Guy can we get rid of this loser? He's just trashing up the thread. @OJ Simpson if you want to talk about Drew, post in the TOJ thread.

12. LA Guy

I'm going to ask him to be respectful. @OJ Simpson , you've heard it. If he does not comply, I will block him from this thread, yes.

13. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Fair enough!

14. skeen7908

skeen7908 Senior member

Lol oj is too real for this thread

Still interested to hear the story of how charley and Daniel could possibly believe Drew was still making jackets after 2 years of no deliveries, when they were the ones in complete control of logistics

And still reassuring people their jackets were right around the corner

[​IMG]

15. LA Guy

Listen, if you want to complain about ToJ, please do it in the ToJ thread. Rule #1: Don't give Fok more of a headache.

Easy to remember.

Thanks,

Fok.