1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mrchariybrown, Sep 1, 2015.

1. eirs

eirs Member

Good to see another goat man. My DR2s are setting in nicely for me. I'd love to wear it more often but NYC Fall is coming in quite late, very warm again this week!

2. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

[COLOR=ff0000]1 WEEK LEFT ON TOJ VICTIM DISCOUNT[/COLOR]

Btw guys, only one week left for the discount for those that got screwed over by Drew.

If you would like to be able to use that discount you will need to be placed on the wait list before October 1st.

And if you're unsure what the wait list entails, please scroll up a few posts in my explanation :)

3. KuDeTa

KuDeTa Active Member

@mrcharlybrown

Charly, as i wrote in emails, it isn't much bother to use coinbase, bitpay, etc, to allow payment via BTC, but instantly convert said coins to $. Some of these services are still offering a 0% fee for taking the transactions, and a nominal fee (~1%) for conversion -> still a great saving over PayPal.

Setting yourself up with a wallet and sitting on the coins for a while (or manually converting them) is a riskier venture, but likely (at least in my somewhat experienced opinion) to yield good profit in the far(!) future. Be careful with security.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  4. SloppyJoes

SloppyJoes Senior member

You're extending the discount only for the belted DR correct?

5. mrchariybrown

Yep, we'll have like a 2 week window for the belted DR when we release it in October.

6. Bertdinner2

Bertdinner2 Senior member

How do U measure the front of a moto jacket? I'm measuring one I have from the bottom of the collar it's 27" and that's not even close to being on Falcons sizing chart so I'm wondering if I measure wrong?

7. all.gravity

all.gravity Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    are these pictures accurate representations of the olive and whiskey lamb that's available?

8. mrchariybrown

Not sure that olive lambskin is the same one.

The whiskey lambskin looks about the same.

Please refer to the second post of this thread for colors.

9. mrchariybrown

Want to that a picture of how you're measuring it?

10. Bertdinner2

yes thank you i actually just sent u a full email with pics. as soon as i get home i will send you another picture of the length measurements

11. Bertdinner2

and just to clarify for the mdr these are the two zipper options correct?
    3zip[​IMG]

4zip[​IMG]

12. Bertdinner2

one more quick question for u guys...im debating on navy or olive lamb mdr. im leaning towards navy but the only thing holding me back is if it would look bad with black jeans. i wear mostly grey and black jeans so i would like it to be versatile with both. any opinions?

13. masshi

masshi Senior member

i know this is gonna make me come off as a bitch, but would it be possible for you guys to offer an indefinite amount of time for the discount? for those of us who have too much tied up in toj to be able to buy other leathers atm

i love that your guys' a-2 has a full placket and i'm sure the belted dr is gonna look great as well, but i (and many others, i'm sure) just can't afford them right now

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
  14. SloppyJoes

SloppyJoes Senior member

Translation:

It takes a long time to save $800 by skipping actual meals and eating safeway cookies... so can you give me more time?

15. mrchariybrown

Yep!

Sounds like you answered your own question but I'd lean towards the olive :p

We don't want to extend the discount past October 1st.

But we're reasonable people. If you have multiple jacket's worth of cash tied up with TOJ, then I'm sure we could work something out. But it would probably be a discount for one jacket and not a free-for-all as we have it now.

But if you've got one jacket tied up with them, can't really help you there.