• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Jawnpy

Reaction score
Also are swatches still free with purchase or will I have to pay?

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Charly, is it possible to make the collared moto in calfskin?

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is this the color of the blood red lambskin? Or is this a discontinued color.

1659534045299.png

Last edited:

Heldan

Reaction score
Hi, do you guys had to pay custom fees when receiving your delivery?
Also I'm interested in a made to measure jacket but I'm afraid to mess up the measurements. Did you guys go to a professional to get your measurement taken?

Cheers

Tbonegooner

Reaction score
Hi, do you guys had to pay custom fees when receiving your delivery?
Also I'm interested in a made to measure jacket but I'm afraid to mess up the measurements. Did you guys go to a professional to get your measurement taken?

Cheers
I live in the U.S. and did not have to pay custom fees. You can just measure it yourself and ask Charly for recommendations. He is always on point when it comes to measurements.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
start of autumn.jpg

As always, folks at StyleForum get a bit of a heads-up before sales.

The sale goes live to everyone tomorrow, but you can cash in now. Just use code FALLISHERE at checkout to save 15%.

This Friday is the official start of fall. The foliage is changing, the air is crisper, and the nights are growing longer.

Is your wardrobe ready for the cooler weather?

Now's the perfect time to get a custom-fitted leather jacket, bomber jacket, or coat. In under 2-3 weeks.

Sale ends September 25th.

aibnsamin1

Reaction score
I have had this jacket for a while and there is some light fading on it (black). Do you have any suggestions on remedying it?

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FernanWilmoth