• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
2021early-bf.jpg

Today is the FINAL DAY to get in on the Early Black Friday Sale to ensure the safe arrival of jackets by Christmas.

Use code EARLYBF21 at checkout to save 15% on all orders.

Code expires at 11:59 PM EST.

If you order something after the sale, we cannot guarantee Christmas deliveries since sales usually create a backlog. Also, this means we will not be holding a Black Friday sale in November.

www.falcongarmentsco.com

m0butt

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on the wool coat? Looks good in pics and price is good.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for making our Early Black Friday Sale a huge success.

The point of the sale was so that people could take advantage of BFCM-magnitude discounts while getting their jackets in time for Christmas gift-giving (and receiving :wink:).

As you know, we upgraded our production facilities earlier this year to improve construction quality and turnaround time. This sale was our chance to see how well we could handle large order queues in a timely manner. We got a huge influx of orders during the sale period (thanks again) and I'm ecstatic to say that all the jackets (minus Horween orders) will make it to y'all well before Christmas!

All that being said, we can take on another large queue, so we'd like to extend a replicate of the sale to you guys with the same promise of pre-Christmas delivery!

I suggest you guys jump on this because sometime after the sale, prices on all jackets will go up as we have not increased them in a long time. We've been putting it off for a while, but it's finally time to pull the trigger to keep up with inflation and rising production/material/shipping costs.

We appreciate all the support! And now, without further ado...

2021xmas-cutoff.jpg

Use code EARLYSANTA at checkout to save 15% on all orders placed on our website AND a guarantee that the jacket will leave our hands by December 11th.*

Sale ends November 11th.

*does not include Horween orders

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

We're giving you guys a bit of a headstart on our Black Friday Sale before the email goes out tomorrow morning.

Place your order sooner to be further ahead in the queue (and a higher chance of delivery by Christmas).

Use code BFCM2021 at checkout to save 15%.

Sale ends November 30th at 11:59 PM EST.

Thank you for the continued support and Happy Thanksgiving, all! :)

Wanderlust3

Reaction score
Did the fabled price increase happen or is that still coming? I want to make sure I get my order in before then!

Featured Sponsor

VOTE: Layering Friday Challenge

• @gerry nelson

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • @xeoniq

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • @Tar Heel

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • @monkey66

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • @Alocin

Votes: 5 8.9%