• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Happy Fourth everyone!

As always, we're giving StyleForum members access to our sale discount code ahead of the public.

Use code SUMMERNIGHTS to save 15% on everything.

We usually only offer this discount during Black Friday, so take advantage of the savings and the shorter lead times, so you're ready when the cooler weather starts creeping back.

2021summersale.jpg

Last edited:

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
This will likely be the last time to order before the weather starts to cool down and orders start to pile in with anticipation for autumn weather.

15% off EVERYTHING until Tuesday with code HEATWAVE.

heatwaveflashsale.jpg

stevenkmason

Reaction score
My shearling DR arrived yesterday and I’m super happy with it. The materials and construction are immaculate and it’s literally 4 times heavier than a RRL shearling I just sold. I threw on a quick fit to take a picture before I overheated. It fits perfectly in my opinion and the “trust Charly” recommendation was definitely true in my experience.

F2FF3160-7335-4752-BAA5-056A06BF6E02.jpeg

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
2021early-bf.jpg

This year, we are holding our Black Friday sale early to ensure the safe arrival of jackets by Christmas.

Our sale starts now and ends Tuesday, October 26th.

Use code EARLYBF21 at checkout to save 15% on all orders.

If you order something after the sale, we cannot guarantee Christmas deliveries since sales usually create a backlog. Also, this means we will not be holding a Black Friday sale in November.

www.falcongarmentsco.com

Reaction score
Any advice on stretching the sleeves out of a DR shearling? I have one and it fits pretty perfectly everywhere but it’s tight af on my biceps.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any advice on stretching the sleeves out of a DR shearling? I have one and it fits pretty perfectly everywhere but it’s tight af on my biceps.
You can wear a sweater underneath to make it even tighter and hopefully stretch it out some. Be careful though since we don't recommend forcing the issue with stretching. But if you're adamant on it and it's your last resort, I mean.. we can't stop you!

Mister GeeGollyGosh

Reaction score
I have wanted a suede jacket in a less common color for a few years now. Trying to decide between a Harrington and BCDR. I think I would get the BCDR in either pebble, burgundy, or diesel calf suede. I would probably get the Harrington in olive. I don't want to own more than one leather jacket, so this will be a tough one.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm an CM loser who wants a leather jacket. I don't like black leather but looking for a classic leather jacket i could wear all the time. Help me make up my mind.

Reaction score
You can wear a sweater underneath to make it even tighter and hopefully stretch it out some. Be careful though since we don't recommend forcing the issue with stretching. But if you're adamant on it and it's your last resort, I mean.. we can't stop you!
The alternative is selling right, what I mean to say, no real option to tailor it right?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.