• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

gardenvariety

Reaction score
Sorry for being MIA, but we are official done taking orders for the DR/Motos/T1s.

We're busy working to get the final jackets completed from our retiring tailor -- who we'll dearly miss.

But we have some great news in the pipeline :)
Hopefully a new tailor who can take over? ūü§ě

edit: wearing my varsity today and really enjoying it!

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
LONG TIME NO TALK

Sorry for being MIA, everyone. Just been trying to figure out production side of things for the DR/Moto/T1s/etc. and we've just been busy with our actual day jobs!

The last couple months looked like this..

We ran around like headless chickens and exhausted every production option that we had because the quality was not up to our standards. We thought that we might have to pull those models from our lineup for a while until we figured things out.

But...

We had the feeling that our tailor for those models was retiring out of necessity and not for pleasure. He's been having issues with his hands and sewing all the jackets in his old age. We spoke to him and our other tailor that does our bomber-type jackets and they've come to a mutual agreement.

Patterns are cut by our retiring (now semi-retired) tailor since that doesn't bother his hands as much as the sewing does. And all sewing is completed by our other tailor. They will work in glorious harmony to bring the same (if not, higher) quality of work toward your jackets.

This is the most ideal situation for us as all final QC would be narrowed down to one workshop.

The only cons for us are that this tailor does cost a bit more for labor and we will now have to throttle back how many orders we take on at one time since he will now construct ALL the jackets BY HAND.. BY HIMSELF.

For now, the prices will remain the same. But we will increase prices in the next couple months. In very small part due to the increased cost of labor, but mostly just increased costs of materials and shipping over the last several years plus inflation. We haven't increased any prices since then, so it makes sense to do a bit of "catch up" on that for all transparency.

So if you'd like to get in on an order at the current prices, I'd suggest sooner rather than later.

We're super thrilled that this was the outcome! Working with the same people we've been for over a decade. With people that are intimate with our styles, details, and quality standards. :)

TL;DR:
  • All jacket models available.
  • Prices will increase in the next couple months.
  • Will decrease the amount of orders we take on at once.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SAMPLE SALE

All samples are in pristine condition and nothing wrong with them from my lookover!

You guys know the deal so far, but just in case..

• All sales are final and as-is.
  • How to buy? Email [email protected]with "SAMPLE SALE ITEM #___" in the subject line.
    • After I send you an invoice which you can pay by credit card or debit card.
    • You will have 24 hours to complete payment or I will move on to the next person.
  • Prices are in USD.
  • Prices include shipping in the US.
    • International, add $50.

Anyways, here are the goodies!

Item #1 - $550

Navy Calfskin moto - without shoulder gussets, with YKK one-way silver zipper.

Fits like a solid XXL (54).

Measurements:
Shoulders - 19.5"
Chest - 24.0"
Front length - 24"
Sleeve length - 27"

20210613_151119.jpg

Item #2 - $500

Brown Lambskin moto - with shoulder gussets, with YKK one-way silver zipper.

Fits like a long XL (52L).

Measurements:
Shoulders - 19"
Chest - 22.8"
Front length - 25"
Sleeve length - 28"

20210613_150928.jpg

Item #3 - SOLD

Item #4 - $525

Black Goatskin Moto - with shoulder gussets, YKK two-way silver zipper.

Fits like a long L/XL (51L).

Measurements:
Shoulders - 19"
Chest - 22.3"
Front length - 23"
Sleeve length - 27.5"

20210613_151018.jpg

Item #5 - SOLD

Item #6 - SOLD

Item #7 - SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
WTH is that?
I like it.
I just tried on an SLP L-17 which I really really wanted, and it's true. If you work out at all, they won't fit.
Just our standard DR3, but with snapped belt loop custom option :)

And I definitely feel the pains of not being able to fit properly into things haha

cdecoy

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten a tan / white varsity 2.0? Thinking about it and curious if pics or mock-ups are floating around.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.