• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that our hide selection has a few additions and you can view large swatches of each color on our site now.

@uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx has worked tirelessly to get them photographed and up on the site for your viewing pleasure :)

Screenshot_20200427-072549_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20200427-072645_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200427-072541_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200427-072251_Chrome.jpg

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, and I'm glad to announce that we're holding a similar sale for Brown Lambskin!

Use code BROWNLAMB at checkout to save 20% on all jackets in brown lambskin.

Perfect time to get that A2 or MA1 in brown lambskin. Again, the longer you wait to pull the trigger, the longer the wait times will be :)

1587994507714.png

timbermade

Reaction score
It's too bad I've gotten fatter in quarantine otherwise I'd be all over this. Great offer for those of you waiting to purchase one. The best leather you'll ever buy especially at this price point.

nicnack

Reaction score
Great offers.

If the sale extends to varsity/wool jackets, I'm in.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Varsity sale ends in a few days.

@uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx has also been working tirelessly to Photoshop the colorway options for the Varsity to give you guys a good idea of what the colorways look like made up!

Hopefully all added soon as well as examples of all leather and suede hides in at least one jacket (can't do them all).

varsity_1_v2.jpgvarsity-01-bbbb.jpgvarsity-02-bbbws.jpgvarsity-03-bwbwsw-600x750.jpgvarsity-05-nwnw.jpgvarsity-04-nwnwsw.jpgvarsity-07-nbbb.jpgvarsity-08-gwgw.jpgvarsity-09-gbbb.jpg

cutemelon

Reaction score
I love my blacked out varsity. If it wasn't holding up so well I'd pick up another!

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

Reaction score
Here are a couple more of the varsities.

Medium Grey Wool Body / Black Lambskin Sleeves / Black Ribbing / Black Snaps

varsity-10-mgbbb.jpg

Dark Grey Wool Body / Black Lambskin Sleeves / Black Ribbing / Black Snaps

varsity-11-dgbbb.jpg

Camel Wool Body / White Lambskin Sleeves / Camel Ribbing / White Snaps

varsity-12-cwcw.jpg

Red Wool Body / White Lambskin Sleeves / Red Ribbing / White Snaps

varsity-13-rwrw.jpg

Olive Wool Body / Olive Lambskin Sleeves / Olive Ribbing / Olive Snaps

varsity-14-oooo.jpg

Purple Wool Body / Purple Lambskin Sleeves / Purple Ribbing / Purple Snaps

varsity-15-pppp.jpg

Dark Wine Wool Body / Dark Wine Lambskin Sleeves / Dark Wine Ribbing / Dark Wine Snaps

varsity-16-dwdwdwdw.jpg

Navy Wool Body / Navy Lambskin Sleeves / Navy Ribbing / Navy Snaps

varsity-17-nnnn.jpg

whorishconsumer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for a quick, crowd-sourced check on my understanding of shoulder gussets. I will be ordering the moto in lambskin. As I've explained to Charly, I'm looking for soft, rounded shoulder as opposed to a jutted, angular look. To my mind, the key distinction there is where the shoulder seam ends in relation to the space allotted for the ball socket of the arm. A double rider has a sharp, angular shoulder. I don't want that. The moto, as I have been led to understand, has the softer shoulder I am seeking.

Having no experience with them, I'm trying to understand if there is anything structurally about gussets that would run into direct conflict with a rounded shoulder. Put differently, do shoulder gussets have to extend to the point where your the ball joint ends and where there is complete dropoff, or can they be nestled in closer to the neck, as there is then additional fabric sloping toward this dropoff point?

I cannot find any images of gussets on a FG moto or similar being worn, by way of example. So, will this

image (2).png

look like this

when worn?

I might ask in addition, can I expect gnarly bunching like above with the addition of shoulder gussets?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.