• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Special Sample Item - PRICE DROP
  • $1,100 shipped CONUS ($50 additional for shipping anywhere else)
  • Sample sales are final
  • Horween Black Teacore Chromexcel Steerhide
  • DR3 with snapped black loops and shorter belt, shoulder gussets, rear-facing cuff zippers
  • Riri two-way main zipper and Riri pocket zippers
  • Sizing: Fits about a 50 / Large
    • Shoulders 18.6"
    • Chest 22"
    • Waist 20.5"
    • Body Length, front 20.6"
    • Sleeve length 24.5"

It's truly impossible to show how amazing this leather is through pictures. Buttery, waxy, oily. Dense, but very pliable.

Pretty standard sizing and no 6-8 week wait time for this.

If interested, shoot an email to [email protected] with "Horween DR3 Sample" in the subject line.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Price cuts on all items and don't forget - each jacket comes with a $100 credit to be used on our webstore (not stackable with other discounts except other credit).

Sample Sale -

Rules:
  1. All sales are final and as-is.
  2. Prices include shipping CONUS (international shipping is a flat $50 more - sorry, non-US folk.. still good deals even with the additional shipping).
  3. Email only. No PMs. [email protected]
  4. Subject line should be in this format "Sample Sale - Item #[insert item number]"
    1. If you're interested in multiple items, send separate emails for each one.
  5. If you're ready to purchase, state so (Please send me an invoice) and I will send you an invoice. Once, I send the invoice you have 12 hours to complete payment - otherwise, I will move on to the next person in line.
  6. Sizes and measurements are approximate. If you have questions like "will this fit me?", just shoot me an email and I'll help as best I can.

Item #1 - Varsity 2.0 - black/white - SOLD

Item #2
- Varsity 2.0 - olive/white - SOLD

Item #3
- Varsity 2.0 - navy/white - SOLD

Item #4
- MA1 2.0 - black lamb suede - SOLD

Item #5
- MA1 2.0 - tobacco lamb suede - $550 - $500 - $470 -$440 - $400

Fits like a ~47 (a slim medium)

shoulders 17.5"
chest (pit-to-pit) 20.6"
waist 19.0"
body length, front 22.1"
body length, back 24.5"
sleeve length, from shoulder 25.0"
sleeve width @ pit 7.4"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.5"
sleeve width @ cuff 4.8"

Item #6 - Admiral Peacoat - navy - SOLD

Item #7
- DR3 - black calfskin, 2-way Riri zipper, snapped belt loops, no epaulets - SOLD

Item #8
- Collared Moto - bright whiskey lambskin, side buckles and YKK zippers - SOLD

Item #9
- Lamb Suede Fishtail - Light olive lamb suede, black lambskin details, zippered removable lining - SOLD

Item #10
- T1 - khaki lamb suede - $500 - $470 - $430 - $400

Fits like a slim-large (49).

shoulders 18.0"
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.0"
waist 19.0"
body length, front 22.3"
body length, back 24.8"
sleeve length, from shoulder 26.0"
sleeve width @ pit 7.4"
sleeve width @ elbow 6.3"
sleeve width @ cuff 4.7"

Attachments

Last edited:

Jawnpy

Reaction score
Just like to give a shoutout to Charly and the FG team with helping me with my purchase. I ordered a cracked pepper fishtail but I knew shipping to my current address would be an hindrance. Charly worked with me to provide the best option on receiving my order.

Just some comments on the fishtail parka if anyone is interested. This is not the same as the TOJ fishtail parka in any shape or form. One interesting detail was internally hidden cuffs in the sleeves.
One option that I would’ve asked for after wearing and trying the parka is seeing if hidden snaps could be a replacement for buttons. And possible changing zipper colors as well. I think silver would have been a nice touch over gunmetal.
Also don’t know if people have gotten this with their orders but receiving a FG tote was awesome. (I hope I don’t start something). My eyes have been open to the many customizations and how addicting it is to create a jacket to your preference and liking.

Anyways really happy and excited with my purchase and how it fits as well through Charlys recommendations. And the customer service was top notch! This was my first FG purchase but not my last.

Attachments

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Horween Black Teacore Chromexcel Steerhide jackets have a 6-8 week lead time.

But we have enough hides for one jacket with our normal 3 week lead time if anyone wants to jump on it!

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Special Sample Item - PRICE DROP
  • $1,000 shipped CONUS ($50 additional for shipping anywhere else)
  • Sample sales are final
  • Horween Black Teacore Chromexcel Steerhide
  • DR3 with snapped black loops and shorter belt, shoulder gussets, rear-facing cuff zippers
  • Riri two-way main zipper and Riri pocket zippers
  • Sizing: Fits about a 50 / Large
    • Shoulders 18.6"
    • Chest 22"
    • Waist 20.5"
    • Body Length, front 20.6"
    • Sleeve length 24.5"

It's truly impossible to show how amazing this leather is through pictures. Buttery, waxy, oily. Dense, but very pliable.

If interested, shoot an email to [email protected] with "Horween DR3 Sample" in the subject line.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Price cuts on all items and don't forget - each jacket comes with a $100 credit to be used on our webstore (not stackable with other discounts except other credit).

Sample Sale -

Rules:
  1. All sales are final and as-is.
  2. Prices include shipping CONUS (international shipping is a flat $50 more - sorry, non-US folk.. still good deals even with the additional shipping).
  3. Email only. No PMs. [email protected]
  4. Subject line should be in this format "Sample Sale - Item #[insert item number]"
    1. If you're interested in multiple items, send separate emails for each one.
  5. If you're ready to purchase, state so (Please send me an invoice) and I will send you an invoice. Once, I send the invoice you have 12 hours to complete payment - otherwise, I will move on to the next person in line.
  6. Sizes and measurements are approximate. If you have questions like "will this fit me?", just shoot me an email and I'll help as best I can.

Item #1 - Varsity 2.0 - black/white - SOLD

Item #2
- Varsity 2.0 - olive/white - SOLD

Item #3
- Varsity 2.0 - navy/white - SOLD

Item #4
- MA1 2.0 - black lamb suede - SOLD

Item #5
- MA1 2.0 - tobacco lamb suede - SOLD

Item #6
- Admiral Peacoat - navy - SOLD

Item #7
- DR3 - black calfskin, 2-way Riri zipper, snapped belt loops, no epaulets - SOLD

Item #8
- Collared Moto - bright whiskey lambskin, side buckles and YKK zippers - SOLD

Item #9
- Lamb Suede Fishtail - Light olive lamb suede, black lambskin details, zippered removable lining - SOLD

Item #10
- T1 - khaki lamb suede - SOLD

Last edited:

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A customer of ours told me there's a bit of mention about Falcon Garments in some French videos, so he did a bit of editing and adding some subtitles so I could understand.

Daniel and I aren't big time and Falcon Garments is our little baby (we both have day jobs that take up most of our time), so it's really nice any time we see any sort of recognition online. It truly warms our hearts :)

This is the video one of the clips are from:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%