• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do we have any upcoming fall discount for full leathers

samu12ai

Reaction score
Looks even more wild in person. The photo is only half as impressive as in real life.
Ahh shieeeet, been eyeing the DR3 for a while now. What's the stock (inventory amount) look like for the tea-core chromexcel. Wondering how much time I have to make a decision :p

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do we have any upcoming fall discount for full leathers
Possibly!

Ahh shieeeet, been eyeing the DR3 for a while now. What's the stock (inventory amount) look like for the tea-core chromexcel. Wondering how much time I have to make a decision :p
No set inventory. We get the hides as they're needed!

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
If you want to coordinate something in here and have at least 10 people interested coming by, we would come through.
Apologies for the delayed response, but since its leather jacket szn -- Is there anyone in the bay interested in something like this?

I do not have a plugs or ins on a hosting venue, so if anyone has a lead that would be great.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Apologies for the delayed response, but since its leather jacket szn -- Is there anyone in the bay interested in something like this?

I do not have a plugs or ins on a hosting venue, so if anyone has a lead that would be great.
If we have the attendees, the venue is the easy part :)

riskyrukus

Reaction score
Just made our first A2 with the Horween Chromexcel Tea-Core Black Steerhide.

The depth and oiliness of the black finish is pretty nuts! This is going to wear like crazy.
Are there any shots of the olive bemberg lining with this?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.