- Jun 4, 2008
- Reaction score
Updated item #7 sizing. Confirmed that it's a stock 48.
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Big price drops!!! - I need to make room in my closet!
And $50 credit towards your next purchase with each sample sale item.
- All sales are final and as-is (it's sad that I have to state this but a couple people in the past didn't know what a SAMPLE SALE meant).
- Prices include shipping CONUS (international shipping is a flat $50 more - sorry, non-US folk.. still good deals even with the additional shipping).
- Email only. No PMs. [email protected]
- Subject line should be in this format "Sample Sale - Item #[insert item number]"
- If you're interested in multiple items, send separate emails for each one.
- If you're ready to purchase, state so and I will send you an invoice. Once, I send the invoice you have 12 hours to complete payment - otherwise, I will move on to the next person in line.
- Sizes and measurements are approximate. If you have questions like "will this fit me?", just shoot me an email and I'll help as best I can.
Item #1 - M65, dark olive lamb suede, SOLD
Item #2 - Harrington, navy lamb suede, $430, size medium/48-ish
Item #3 - Varsity, light grey/white, SOLD
Item #4 - M1, black goatskin, SOLD
Item #5 - M1, black goatskin, Riri zippers, SOLD
Item #6 - DR3, black calfskin - SOLD
Item #7 - DR3, black calfskin, Riri zippers -SOLD