- Jun 4, 2008
- Reaction score
Updated item #7 sizing. Confirmed that it's a stock 48.
I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.
STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Big price drops!!! - I need to make room in my closet!
And $50 credit towards your next purchase with each sample sale item.
- All sales are final and as-is (it's sad that I have to state this but a couple people in the past didn't know what a SAMPLE SALE meant).
- Prices include shipping CONUS (international shipping is a flat $50 more - sorry, non-US folk.. still good deals even with the additional shipping).
- Email only. No PMs. [email protected]
- Subject line should be in this format "Sample Sale - Item #[insert item number]"
- If you're interested in multiple items, send separate emails for each one.
- If you're ready to purchase, state so and I will send you an invoice. Once, I send the invoice you have 12 hours to complete payment - otherwise, I will move on to the next person in line.
- Sizes and measurements are approximate. If you have questions like "will this fit me?", just shoot me an email and I'll help as best I can.
Item #1 - M65, dark olive lamb suede, SOLD
Item #2 - Harrington, navy lamb suede, SOLD
Item #3 - Varsity, light grey/white, SOLD
Item #4 - M1, black goatskin, SOLD
Item #5 - M1, black goatskin, Riri zippers, SOLD
Item #6 - DR3, black calfskin - SOLD
Item #7 - DR3, black calfskin, Riri zippers -SOLD
Pictures and prices will be nailed down once we figure some things out first.Any pictures of the hide? What would pricing look like? Would it be available for bomber jackets or only for motos/DRs?