1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mrchariybrown, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Yesimivan

Yesimivan Member

Check Charly's avatar.

2. Gruff

Gruff Senior Member

Cheesier than, umm, I don't know, Temple of Jawnz?

3. elrenia

elrenia Member

that's true haha. But still. I was skeptical of a large ass bird logo.

4. ter1413

ter1413 Stylish Dinosaur

There is an add at the top of the SF homepage for the Mini Cooper. Before I looked closely, I thought that "Falcon" had a banner ad already.
    This is the mini cooper logo:

[​IMG]

5. dvskei

dvskei Senior Member

holy shit those sleeve zips almost go to the elbow lol

6. Rommel

Rommel Senior Member

No, it does not...but photography is one of the factors. However, at least you have a jacket while Drew has my money.

7. elrenia

elrenia Member

Yeah I know mines not as good as his, was a joke [​IMG] but then again I was wearing only an undershirt under the jacket. I'm sure I can do better with proper clothes and photography!

8. barramundi

barramundi Senior Member

Definitely. Look nice for the camera, and post some pics here. I'd be interested.

9. Renalan

Renalan Senior Member

Got my varsity, quality is as expected. After looking at it, kinda want a leather ma1, thinking of this, imagine a ma1 with wool body and leather sleeves. Same pattern as the varsity with a zip and flap, breast pocket and sleeve pen pocket.

10. Rais

Rais Senior Member

11. timbermade

timbermade Senior Member

The logo looks sort of like a dish rack.

12. cutemelon

cutemelon Senior Member

stopped by the post office and was able to pick up my varsity. Very nice. The wool is thinner than i expected, but it does not make me any less content with the purchase. i am perfectly happy with my jacket. There are very few veins that i can see on the sleeves and on a varsity i don't care on a jacket like a varsity, but it exceeds my expectations by alot. I would say it is much less veiny than my DR 2013 even if im only comparing the sleeves.

If i could receive my money back 100% for my TOJ DR2013 and reorder it through falcon i would. That is if the leather on my V1 is what is to be expected. Also i am super glad that there are half sizes available, if someone ever gets a sz 49 wool MA-1 and needs a slightly larger sz 50 hit me up and i'd love to work out a trade.

Im sure pictures would help, but i live by a hilly area and a combination of poor lighting and phone quality cameras can't really show what i am talking about. 5/5 stars for my V1, but no falcon logo so im taking away 5 stars. 0/5 would buy again

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015

13. dvskei

dvskei Senior Member

reverse image search
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

meh

14. Newo

Newo Senior Member

Awkward, but if you google Indeuxtry there's no established brand. Maybe whoever made the logo to begin with did nothing with the brand concept and passed it to charly and dan. or maybe it's a goof

15. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior Member

hmtwrk, was this mtm or a stock pattern? Interested in seeing how the stock patterns fit mainly for curiosity