• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Tbonegooner

Reaction score
Does anyone have the shearling from Falcon Garments? I'd be interested in hearing what people thought about it.
I've got one and it is fantastic. Wore it during winter and it kept me warm while also being very breathable. The weight of the shearling was also not as heavy as I thought. I would post pictures but unfortunately my photography skills can't do it justice.

beastieb

Reaction score
Any interest in an LA meet up June 28th or June 29th?

Something short for measuring only (I'm not carrying a bunch of jackets on a plane to LA haha)
I would love to get measured as I then I would feel much more comfortable placing an order. Will there be appointments available ?

netseeker09

Reaction score
Hi there! Is it possible to get a picture of the MA1 Suiting Wool jacket in medium grey or a close up of the swatch? Kind of difficult to see from the site.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Los Angeles Measuring Meetup

If you're in the Los Angeles area and would like to be measured in person for a jacket, come join us at Milk Tavern on June 28th from 6:00-7:30PM.

We'll be offering a discount for anyone attending that would like to place an order.

Where: Milk Tavern, 528 S Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90020
When: June 28th, 6:00-7:30PM

If you're interested in attending, let me know so I can get an estimated headcount. Thanks!

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
dang. where was the philly discount lol
Haha you guys got the whole experience with a lineup of jackets to check out while the LA guys will just have little ole me and Daniel sitting around with a tape measure lol :)

We're going to have another event in Philly in the Fall, so we'll make sure to have some sort of discount for that event :)

were there ever any plans to expand on that customer loyalty program idea brought up a few pages back?
Hm, I completely forgot about it. I think we can do for every 4 jackets bought, you get 25% off one order (not stackable with other discounts/sales).

Last edited:

puddin

Reaction score
Guessing sf event isn’t happening on this trip, eh?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.