1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11 : Valstar jacket and a Master-Piece wallet courtesy of NoManWalksAlone

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a Valstar jacket and a Master-Piece wallet courtesy of NoManWalksAlone Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mrchariybrown, Sep 1, 2015.

1. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

You'd have to measure the collar, then have a tailor sew on the buttons to be able to secure the fur. After material costs, shipping, and labor, I'd say it'll cost you about $150-200.

Lead time from payment to shipping date is about 3-4 weeks (closer to 4) at the moment.

2. REParola

REParola Active Member

Just wanted to say thanks and express how awesome my new black goat CWU45 is. Turnaround from ordering to receiving the jacket was 15 days, it fits great, and the leather is terrific. Thank you!

3. PeteyPajamapant

PeteyPajamapant Well-Known Member

Do you guys plan on doing any measuring meet ups in the future?

4. mrchariybrown

If you guys want to get at least a few people together and want to meet in Philly, I'd be willing to meet up for measuring.

5. PeteyPajamapant

Awesome, thanks.

Well, count me as one. Any other takers?

6. MarkI

MarkI Distinguished Member

Im in, been trying to buy a jacket for too long, but measuring myself has kept me from doing so. If i could get measured by charly, and have my measurements over and done with, create much more of an impetus to purchase

7. PeteyPajamapant

Yep that’s where I stand. Been saying I wanna buy a DR2 and A2 for years, but I absolutely do not trust myself to get accurate measurements.

8. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior Member

@mrchariybrown how much of a nightmare do you think it would be try to add snaps to/retrofit a fur collar onto a horsehide DR1? I remember a fox fur collar was briefly an option way back when

9. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Stylish Dinosaur

Psychotic back and forth on .25" measurements probably? Or chargebacks for similar reasons I'm guessing.

10. RXS09

RXS09 Distinguished Member

Honestly guys, the stock options will work well for most people. I've found that I have to add to their sleeve length, but other than that the sizing is fairly standard.

11. Pacoburrito

Pacoburrito Member

Any chance there will be more color options for shearling jackets moving forward? Even a brown would be super appealing to me.

12. stevenkmason

stevenkmason Senior Member

I don’t think I would be able to resist a brown shearling DR.

13. m0butt

m0butt Active Member

Ordered a DR Shearling. Pretty excited for it and hopefully enough to get me through NY winters.

14. Crossbones

Crossbones Senior Member

Sorry to bump an old comment, but wanted to see if you were able to share any photos of the T3. Tried to send you a PM but ran into an error message.

15. mrchariybrown

So excited to show you guys what we've been working on for the last few months.

Hoping to show you something in the next ~2 weeks.