• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

dvskei

Reaction score
So Falcon already admitted the error, refunded, and this guy is posting private emails and airing everything in public?

Pretty weird...
read the follow up posts. Am not getting a replacement and FG is now whining about not doing customizations. you make it sound as if FG can't be criticized. "private emails" ...you mean the ordering process for all their jackets? yes I will air it in public since potential customers would care, why wouldn't I lol. cuck attitude

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
read the follow up posts. Am not getting a replacement and FG is now whining about not doing customizations. you make it sound as if FG can't be criticized. "private emails" ...you mean the ordering process for all their jackets? yes I will air it in public since potential customers would care, why wouldn't I lol. cuck attitude

‘Am not getting a replacement’

Yes... that’s because they’re refunding you....

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't that... better? You get a refund without forcing you to get another should you choose not to.

At the end of the day, people make mistakes.

Last edited:

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
i'm glad you realize you're a cuck. what a little bitch.

ytip

Reaction score
I just want to chime in with my two cents. I've ordered about 5-6 jackets from falcon. Charly and Dan along with the rest of the falcon team have been nothing short of consummate professionals in my dealings with them. any shortcomings that may arise are always resolved in a fair manner.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

Pacoburrito

Reaction score
Is it possible to get an A2 made in your new variation of whiskey lambskin? Or is black or brown the only way to go?

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is it possible to get an A2 made in your new variation of whiskey lambskin? Or is black or brown the only way to go?
Most likely, yes. Just have to make sure we have matching ribbing. Though, you'll likely have to settle with the brown fur collar rather than a matching one.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sitting here in my office and I just realized that I have a lot of jackets on the rack next to me just hanging out not doing much.

Let's see if you guys like it.

It will be an auction style sample sale. I don't mind losing money on these if I have to since I need to get rid of them one way or another.

First up, a light blue wash denim T1 in a size ~48.

$150 shipped to start.

20180215_155520.jpg

Last edited:

phosej

Reaction score
Charly, could we get a set of measurements on the T1? And how does the 'auctioning' work? Do you just post your bid in the thread?

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Charly, could we get a set of measurements on the T1? And how does the 'auctioning' work? Do you just post your bid in the thread?
Approximate measurements:
  • Shoulders - 18"
  • Chest - 22"
  • Sleeve length - 25.5"

Yep, just post bid in this thread. I guess a winning bid will be the one at midnight tonight EST.

Bid increments in $10 for this item.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami