1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Uni/form LA. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, UNI/FORM LA, a brand focused on improving the clothing you wear everyday. Their elevated essentials are handmade in LA and built for daily wear. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mrchariybrown, Sep 1, 2015.

1. dvskei

dvskei Senior Member

read the follow up posts. Am not getting a replacement and FG is now whining about not doing customizations. you make it sound as if FG can't be criticized. "private emails" ...you mean the ordering process for all their jackets? yes I will air it in public since potential customers would care, why wouldn't I lol. cuck attitude

2. venividivicibj

venividivicibj Stylish Dinosaur

‘Am not getting a replacement’

Yes... that’s because they’re refunding you....

3. RXS09

RXS09 Distinguished Member

Isn't that... better? You get a refund without forcing you to get another should you choose not to.

At the end of the day, people make mistakes.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018

4. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

i'm glad you realize you're a cuck. what a little bitch.

5. incakola123

incakola123 Member

what a pleasant thread :-D

6. ytip

ytip Member

I just want to chime in with my two cents. I've ordered about 5-6 jackets from falcon. Charly and Dan along with the rest of the falcon team have been nothing short of consummate professionals in my dealings with them. any shortcomings that may arise are always resolved in a fair manner.

7. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Guys, that discussion on that matter is now done. I've read through the entire exchange, and here are my parting points:

1) Let's not call people "cucks", or whatever, okay? The moment you go there, you are probably going to be ruled against. My main goal is to make this a fun place to be. Keep that in mind, please.
    2) If everyone disagrees with you, it's usually time to do a little self-examination. Yes, there are cases in which everyone else is wrong, and you are right, but statistics are not favoring your case.
    3) Always think of what you are worth to the other person, or company, or whatever. That goes for retailers, vendors, and end consumers alike. That's how you get people to want to work with and for you, and frankly, make exceptions for you, because it's a worthwhile effort. So, always give people the benefit of the doubt, overtip even if the service was shitty, etc... You lose nearly nothing, and it will usually pay off over the long term.

Okay, that's my sermon for this Sunday. Enjoy leather jackets, cool sneakers, fine leather boots, etc...

Cheers,

Fok.

8. Pacoburrito

Pacoburrito Member

Is it possible to get an A2 made in your new variation of whiskey lambskin? Or is black or brown the only way to go?

9. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Distinguished Member Affiliate Vendor

Most likely, yes. Just have to make sure we have matching ribbing. Though, you'll likely have to settle with the brown fur collar rather than a matching one.

10. Dom Kennedy

Dom Kennedy Member

Yo are there any photos around of the Persian Blue suede on an actual jacket?

11. mrchariybrown

I'm sitting here in my office and I just realized that I have a lot of jackets on the rack next to me just hanging out not doing much.

Let's see if you guys like it.

It will be an auction style sample sale. I don't mind losing money on these if I have to since I need to get rid of them one way or another.

First up, a light blue wash denim T1 in a size ~48.

$150 shipped to start.

20180215_155520.jpg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018

12. mrchariybrown

Hmm, maybe I should start off with a higher ticket item?

13. phosej

phosej Senior Member

Charly, could we get a set of measurements on the T1? And how does the 'auctioning' work? Do you just post your bid in the thread?

14. mrchariybrown

Approximate measurements:
    • Shoulders - 18"
    • Chest - 22"
    • Sleeve length - 25.5"

Yep, just post bid in this thread. I guess a winning bid will be the one at midnight tonight EST.

Bid increments in $10 for this item.

15. MissingBuckley

MissingBuckley Active Member

I'll bid the $150 starting price.