• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
has anyone on here bought the fishtail coat? looking for a really warm winter coat

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the peacoat with quilting. Fabric is not thick at all when compared to the Jcrew peacoat w/ thinsulate. Glad I did the quilting.

That aside, really happy with the sizing Charly provided. Will probably do a fishtail next.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
SAMPLE SALE

1. Contact me via email (no PM's)
  2. When sending email your email title should read "Sample Sale - Item #1 (which ever number you want)." Please send an email for each item separately.
  3. If you want to buy the item, you will have 12 hours to pay the invoice once I send it. After that, I will move on to the next person.
  4. Approximate sizing. If you would like measurements, email me with the format above and I will respond to your questions. Note, that I will not hold onto the item for you.
  5. I will list any defects.
  6. No returns/exchanges.

Items for Sale

1. A2 - Brown Goatskin - 44/45 (XS, XS/S) - $650

2. DR1 - Black Calfskin - 50 (L) - SOLD

3. Field Jacket - one-off - Brown/Gray Lamb Suede - 50 (L) - $550 - very lightweight and soft

4. T1 - Dark Gray Calf Suede - 51 (L/XL) - SOLD

5. MA1 - Black Lambskin - 50 (L) - $650 - no shoulder gussets for a more streamlined look

6. Suiting Wool MA1 - Navy - 52 (XL) - $320

7. CWU45 - Black Lambskin - 49 (M/L) - SOLD

8. DR1 - Black Goatskin - Gunmetal hardware - Short 43/44 (Short XXS/XS, XS) SOLD

9. MA1 - Brown Goatskin - Long 52ish - $450 - Would be great someone that's 6'2"-6'5" with wide shoulders and slim/average build - Slight tone variation from front and rear of jacket. Hard to tell unless you look for it.
[/QUOTE]

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Is goat thicker and heavier than lamb? I now want an A2 but at the same time I want a tough leather, and calf doesn’t seem to be an option...
I'd say goat is tougher but not necessarily thicker. Having handled all three, goat is my favorite. YMMV, obvs.

chrispy650

Reaction score
I have a lamb A2 and a goat MA1. The A2 doesn't fit me anymore so I always reach for the MA1 but I can say I definitely prefer goat over lamb.

ytip

Reaction score
Would it be possible to include a fur lining in any of the jackets?

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Danay

Reaction score
In the market to purchase a Jacket for the girlfriend. I was considering a diesel blue calf sued DR2 with quilting. She's reluctant to give permission to proceed without first viewing the jacket. Where can we go to view this type of jacket? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
In the market to purchase a Jacket for the girlfriend. I was considering a diesel blue calf sued DR2 with quilting. She's reluctant to give permission to proceed without first viewing the jacket. Where can we go to view this type of jacket? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Given all our jackets are made to order, there isn't any place you could go to see it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's