• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

nahneun

Uncle Nephew
Reaction score
hasdnf;,dasnflds;akfjdlska;fjdlskhgngngngngngngngngggggg that's more than i was planning on spending but it's really sexy......

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
hasdnf;,dasnflds;akfjdlska;fjdlskhgngngngngngngngngggggg that's more than i was planning on spending but it's really sexy......
heh, it actually requires just as much labor expense and material expense as a jacket. Our margins are lower on the weekender than a leather jacket.

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are there any internal pockets in the Weekender?

ytip

Reaction score
Any chance of more pics/angles of the weekender?

Also when's the book bag droppppp schools almost back in session

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

timbermade

Reaction score
Maybe it’s me but I feel like the price point is a little up there compared to the jacket price. What’s the reasoning behind that?

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Maybe it’s me but I feel like the price point is a little up there compared to the jacket price. What’s the reasoning behind that?
Labor costs us the same. Uses almost the same amount of hides as it does to make a jacket. Comes standard with a YKK Excella zipper.

Our margins are actually smaller on this than on the jackets..

What are the measurements (for determining airline carry-on eligibility)?
I'm pretty sure it's eligible for carry-on but I'll get the measurements posted later tonight when I get home :)

@mrchariybrown, what's the weight of the denim used on the truckers? And where is it sourced, is it selvedge? 100% cotton? Thanks!
I'll have Daniel weigh in on this.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami