• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO Leather Jackets

ambyance

Reaction score
If anyone is on the fence between goat and lamb, definitely give goat a try. I have a ToJ lamb A2 and just received my FG goat MA-1. Yes lamb is softer but there's just something about the goat that makes me enjoy it more. The texture is quite nice.
yoooooooo post some pics (preferably fit pics) my dude

ytip

Reaction score
Does anyone have a jacket in camel from Falcon? I'm considering the chesterfield or the fishtail and would like an accurate measure of the color

Last edited:

mrpo0nani

Reaction score
Charly,
I got some soda stains on my nylon bomber. Any tips on cleaning the stain? Or will I have to resort to the dry-cleaners?

Cheers

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

mrpo0nani

Reaction score
Charly,

Would I be able to throw the nylon bomber in the wash at home?

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Charly,

Would I be able to throw the nylon bomber in the wash at home?

I mean, theoretically, it should be fine if you wash it on gentle and do NOT use a dryer.

But if it were me, I would spend the extra few bucks on a dry cleaner lol

Ichikasuto

Reaction score
For anyone that own the nylon MA-1, do you guys notice strands of the fill coming out from the inside of your jacket? I've been noticing it a lot recently on my jacket and I don't have any damage on the inside that would've caused that.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's