• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

thefashion

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I linked to this thread through Reddit. Recently bought a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo High Heeled sandals. I am looking for help identifying and authenticating them. They have satin and velvet straps. The sole printing is crisp and clean, the stitching is excellent, but I could not find them anywhere online and they did not register when scanned for rfid. Any help would be most appreciated
Legit.

Kropotkin

Reaction score
Eve though it was sold, it's probably a fake. If you bought it, I hope you paid for verification.
Wow, you're doing a lot of work tidying up loose ends on this thread! Much appreciated. I did not buy them. Too many red flags about authenticity, and lingering uncertainty over fit anyway. Heck of a risk at €240. I hope whoever bought them is happy with their choices!

patryck

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I bought a Canali suit off of eBay. I have a few concerns about the legitimacy of it.

Here are a few pictures. Could someone please help me authenticate it?

Thank you kindly.

Attachments

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I bought a Canali suit off of eBay. I have a few concerns about the legitimacy of it.

Here are a few pictures. Could someone please help me authenticate it?

Thank you kindly.
Looks authentic to me. What do you see that concerns you?

patryck

Reaction score
Looks authentic to me. What do you see that concerns you?
Some of the stitching and the buttons. Every other Canali suit I've bought has been new from a local store, and the buttons have always had the Canali 'C' on them.

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some of the stitching and the buttons. Every other Canali suit I've bought has been new from a local store, and the buttons have always had the Canali 'C' on them.
The tags look correct to me. I could be wrong but I doubt that Canali is a brand that is often faked.

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers

• TV Shows & Movies

Results are only viewable after voting.