• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

kudos

Timed Out
Reaction score
if i made logo tees or cut & sew garments you would still be a hater…

you guys are focusing on one garment i made when I’m wearing Saint Laurent jeans and shoes ??? So if the hoodie was Saint Laurent it would be acceptable to the forum ?? ?

make it make sense
Oh, the black denim you're wearing that nobody can see well because it's in front of a black painted vehicle at night?

You're trying to push the brand name more than the actual fit. It's sad, honestly.

Black jeans with black hoodie and black/yellow high tops. Ground breaking stuff from you.

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, the black denim you're wearing that nobody can see well because it's in front of a black painted vehicle at night?

You're trying to push the brand name more than the actual fit. It's sad, honestly.

Black jeans with black hoodie and black/yellow high tops. Ground breaking stuff from you.
Actually it’s sad that you’re such a loser that you think I’m sad….. that i went out to dinner with a friend and he so happened to take a picture of me that i shared….. in a what are you wearing today thread….. and yes it’s really groundbreaking, like 90% of the posts here

kudos

Timed Out
Reaction score
Actually it’s sad that you’re such a loser that you think I’m sad….. that i went out to dinner with a friend and he so happened to take a picture of me that i shared….. in a what are you wearing today thread….. and yes it’s really groundbreaking, like 90% of the posts here
Yeah, I'm sure that's what happened. Maybe you should keep your stories on Instagram where people may believe them.

kudos

Timed Out
Reaction score
ah yes, perfectly serendipitous happenchance that your friend coincidentally took a picture of you standing in front of a benz with your ostentatiously branded hoodie in perfect focus

did your varsity fall off your shoulder for this photo coincidentally as well?

:laugh: Imagine grizzlybear telling his buddy "brah, hold on while I flex the logo" and removing his jacket from his shoulder.

Adrianadrian

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm tempted to buy this Saint Laurent 'teddy' bombers but I cannot seem to find this exact model online. Do you think it's legit or an obvious fake? Thank you!

Attachments

kylepw

Reaction score
Yeah, I never saw storm flaps on both sides either... probably just a one-off design or customized for client? If it drapes well and fabric is substantial, I wouldn't worry about it.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm tempted to buy this Saint Laurent 'teddy' bombers but I cannot seem to find this exact model online. Do you think it's legit or an obvious fake? Thank you!
Hi you may have better luck in the saint laurent thread on styleforum they realllllly know their stuff

Matchasmoothie

Reaction score
Hello, I’m hoping someone can help me authenticate the attached Brioni jacket. Appreciate all help

Has Brioni also had size tags in US sizing?

Attachments

S41NT

Reaction score
I recently came across this Brioni jacket while I was out sourcing. I looked it up and upon just skimming results, I decided to grab it. However, I am not familiar with Mens Formal Wear or this brand at all and can’t find the exact same jacket online through an image search either. The wash tag is almost completely faded with only a few numbers and words still legible. All of the words and the care instructions on the tag are in Italian. I’ve found similar jackets online that look almost exactly the same but with key differences such as the tag and material. Any help or opinions are appreciated! i just want to know exactly what I am selling and the authenticity of it so that I don’t claim It to be something that it’s not.

Attachments

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently came across this Brioni jacket while I was out sourcing. I looked it up and upon just skimming results, I decided to grab it. However, I am not familiar with Mens Formal Wear or this brand at all and can’t find the exact same jacket online through an image search either. The wash tag is almost completely faded with only a few numbers and words still legible. All of the words and the care instructions on the tag are in Italian. I’ve found similar jackets online that look almost exactly the same but with key differences such as the tag and material. Any help or opinions are appreciated! i just want to know exactly what I am selling and the authenticity of it so that I don’t claim It to be something that it’s not.
that label is unknown to me. Also, I can’t believe Brioni would make anything quite so ugly.

TheBulgarianMan

Reaction score
Can someone help me determine if those are real or fake? I bought them for a really low price (~35 euros), and I would like to sell them on Ebay. I'm pretty sure the people selling them didn't know what exactly were they selling (we don't have a developed "fashion" culture in my home country), but I need to be certain before I list them :).

Attachments

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics