• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

mvxwell

Reaction score
i would put my money on the moncler being real. seriously, you are lucky it's not my size :)

Last edited:

oussama

Reaction score
TO ALL BURBERRY EXPERTS NEED OF HELP
OK guys I bought this and I want to know if it's legit.

It's burberry's own japan brand.

Scabal Fanatic

Reaction score
I'm only gonna tell you one thing... If you buy stuff online and that you are not sure of its authenticity, you do not belong here...

When you want to buy "stuff" online from "non-reputable" source, you know you are in trouble for the start...

How much was it? To entertain us.

biged781

Reaction score
I'm only gonna tell you one thing... If you buy stuff online and that you are not sure of its authenticity, you do not belong here...

When you want to buy "stuff" online from "non-reputable" source, you know you are in trouble for the start...

How much was it? To entertain us.

Am I to take from your comment that you have no idea? I can only assume that's the case since you offered nothing useful and seem occupied only with growing your e-peen. Pretty lame if this is the only way you have to feel better about yourself. Must be a sad little life you lead.

Last edited:

oussama

Reaction score
Dude, if you want me to entertain you, here is not the time nor the place. I am simply reaching out to my fellow comrades to have a second opinion. For me it looks authentic, but there is always that doubt in your mind, when you do not buy it from the original store. Hence, me asking for validation. And the source is somehow questionnable (free post ad type - website like craiglist). So tell me share if you have something constructive to say here, please but if it is to mock my lack of obvious knowledge (the reason why I am here in the first place) then please leave.

Thank you.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude, if you want me to entertain you, here is not the time nor the place. I am simply reaching out to my fellow comrades to have a second opinion. For me it looks authentic, but there is always that doubt in your mind, when you do not buy it from the original store. Hence, me asking for validation. And the source is somehow questionnable (free post ad type - website like craiglist). So tell me share if you have something constructive to say here, please but if it is to mock my lack of obvious knowledge (the reason why I am here in the first place) then please leave.

Thank you.

You might get more responses if you posted the pics as embedded images, rather than huge attachments that we have to download to view. I'm lazy and the internet is slow.

Last edited:

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fashionkilla

Reaction score

chiron

Reaction score

You might get more responses if you posted the pics as embedded images, rather than huge attachments that we have to download to view. I'm lazy and the internet
is slow.

+1

Last edited:

alexs9

Reaction score
Mont blanc bag, real or fake? need advice!!
Was at an auction and spotted a mont blanc bag and managed to get it. Just wondering would anyone on here know firstly if it is real (I think it is based on the markings on it) and how much it is worth?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mont blanc logo inside the briefcase

zipper

John Appleseed

Reaction score
Mont Blanc are good at verifying this type of thing just contact them or visit your local boutique

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads