• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

Dibidoolandas

Reaction score
Welp, Grailed deleted these for being inauthentic and then when I asked them for clarification they just held up their ruling and that's that. Anyone have a pre-2018 Balenciaga item they can check the label against? That's the only thing I can think since there's a little white dot next to "Paris" where it shouldn't be. Full album of pictures to LC here:

Attachments

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.
The only concern I have is the line not even go under the the letter “F” View attachment 1612723
there’s nothing unusual about that. Look at other SF shoes and you’ll see the same.

knocking off shoes is a low margin endeavor. If you’re looking to Knick off and make maximum profit you’re going to produce shot like ties, t-shirts and other tchotchkies.

BPL Esq

Reaction score
The Ferragamos look real to me. Just looked at the photos of the interior logo on the website and on my own shoes. If they're fake, someone put a lot of effort into faking them.

Nicolasmsk

Reaction score
There are a LOT of fake Ferragamo shoes out there and these might actually be fake. Can you post a pic of the size and shoe code from inside the shoe?
Thank you for your response
Do you mean this ?I can also attach few more pics

Attachments

Last edited:

Nicolasmsk

Reaction score
The Ferragamos look real to me. Just looked at the photos of the interior logo on the website and on my own shoes. If they're fake, someone put a lot of effort into faking them.
Thank you for your reply.
I bought this online and I try to figure it out before the return period ends

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.