• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

Nickd

Reaction score
Agree with other posters. Real, but the colour makes them of limited use. Too smart to be casual, too casual to be smart.

HoratiuS

Reaction score
Well,
Reselling them for $200 probably the best use
reselling for that kind of mark up doesn't really seem that tempting to me. But if any of the subs is interested in the shoe I can buy'em and ship them for no commission. Sub only has to pay for shipping and the shoes. They are on a Turkish site, so if you live in Turkey you can buy them yourself very easily.

rob g

Reaction score
Well,

reselling for that kind of mark up doesn't really seem that tempting to me. But if any of the subs is interested in the shoe I can buy'em and ship them for no commission. Sub only has to pay for shipping and the shoes. They are on a Turkish site, so if you live in Turkey you can buy them yourself very easily.
I just pulled that number out of the air, and don't really know what the resale value would be. Judging by the condition, probably more than $200, but not really my bag either.

rob g

Reaction score
Can they be colored to be chocolate brown?
Here's a thread where someone did that, but they were plain toe which I think would make it much easier. Either way it sounds like a lot of work, and a gamble on the results

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Do you happen to know if the lining here is shearling?
the fabric/material label indicates leather and the lining to be viscose. I see nothing about shearling. I’m only basing this on what the tag says.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 38 14.9%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 41 16.1%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Carmina

Votes: 40 15.7%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 47 18.4%
  • Other

Votes: 79 31.0%