• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

Rockatansky

Reaction score
Dear all,

what do you think about this SR jeans ? I have serious doubt about the tags...

9278618-3_1.jpg

9278618-4_2.jpg

9278618-6_3.jpg

Renewdes2020

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am new to the site so I'm not sure where to post this.

I was wondering if you could help me please. I have purchased this vintage dsquared jacket from a charity shop but I am struggling to find anything similar online to verify which year it is or if it is real. Everything indicates to me that it is authentic but before I restore it to its former glory and was wondering if anybody could help me identify it and possibly tell me how much it was originally worth. The jacket itself structurally is in very good condition so apart from being really faded it's great. Any help with this query would be much appreciated

Attachments

Rosha

Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

Can someone tell me if this is an authentic item?

Thank you!

Rosha

Reaction score
Is what authentic?
Sorry! I'm just so new to this website and didn't know where to post, but I will re-attach the photos here now. I want to know if this is an authentic or not. Thank you everyone! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry! I'm just so new to this website and didn't know where to post, but I will re-attach the photos here now. Thank you for your help. :)
I'll be honest; the label looks wrong. Maybe it's something made for the non-US market, but it looks off. Also, the embroidery on the logo looks sloppy.

Jokingly, I'd say it's just damned ugly but anymore that doesn't seem to have any relevance as to the authenticity of a Burberry iitem.

Rosha

Reaction score
I'll be honest; the label looks wrong. Maybe it's something made for the non-US market, but it looks off. Also, the embroidery on the logo looks sloppy.

Jokingly, I'd say it's just damned ugly but anymore that doesn't seem to have any relevance as to the authenticity of a Burberry iitem.
thanks for your feedback i really appreciate it

Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it!

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your feedback! Now I don't know what to do lol since other member said it's fake. 😅
if you’re referring to me, I didn’t say it was a fake. I said the label didn’t look right and the embroidery on the chest looked shoddy.

volcanotristate

Reaction score
Don’t listen to others that say it’s whatever. It’s not my style but my style might not be others. If you like it wear it boldly!! Style forum is a big tent of style

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.