• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

Afcapc87

Reaction score
Hey, just seen this thread. Just wondering if people think this is real. Something isnt sitting right with me but I'm not a vintage
20200726_084217.jpg
20200726_084236.jpg
20200726_084200.jpg
20200726_084146.jpg
Burberrys expert

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, thank you. Do you know if Jil Sander gets faked often? I been told its pretty esoteric, but there is lot of it on Ebay.
I’m sure the big money pieces hat faked but it wouldn’t be very lucrative to fake a white shirt

xJSPx

Reaction score
Hi,
Just received an eBay "find" that was somewhat of a bargain and stumbled upon this thread while trying to check if the article is legit... because the seller says it's genuine, but I found a few things that appear, to my inexperienced eyes, a bit of a red flag - strange wording in some of the care tag instructions - along with no "Itierre" mention, no CLG code, no model or serial number...
Will someone help, pretty please?

Attachments

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Just received an eBay "find" that was somewhat of a bargain and stumbled upon this thread while trying to check if the article is legit... because the seller says it's genuine, but I found a few things that appear, to my inexperienced eyes, a bit of a red flag - strange wording in some of the care tag instructions - along with no "Itierre" mention, no CLG code, no model or serial number...
Will someone help, pretty please?
Legit

Lev Vyacheslavovich

Reaction score
Hello I've read that Kiton is heavily counterfeited. I purchased this jacket on ebay and I wonder whether or not it is authentic.
It looks authentic to me, but one can't be so sure ;)
Here are the pictures from ebay:

1596062887508.png
1596062896515.png

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.