• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

juliavtts

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I saw this Burberry coat on Instagram being sold for (only) €15. The seller wrote 728B357D-8FFC-444D-B982-C862973F9FCC.jpegthat the coat is authentic and previously asked €80 for it, though. I'd obviously like to buy it, but I don't know if it's legit, as I'm not an expert. Can anyone tell me if it's real?1B3AB302-97E7-4667-AC5C-959FEB7B3BB3.jpeg728B357D-8FFC-444D-B982-C862973F9FCC.jpegDE386F83-5940-4A96-BAC7-D8D2760EF239.jpeg

Phileas Fogg

Reaction score
The label looks real but it looks as though it was removed from another garment and hastily and sloppily sewn into this one.

I call fake, but for €15, a good value.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I saw this Burberry coat on Instagram being sold for (only) €15. The seller wrote View attachment 1344202that the coat is authentic and previously asked €80 for it, though. I'd obviously like to buy it, but I don't know if it's legit, as I'm not an expert. Can anyone tell me if it's real?View attachment 1344201View attachment 1344202View attachment 1344203
Any tags in the pockets? I’ve had vintage Burberry that had beat up tags like that but we’re still legit

juliavtts

Reaction score
Any tags in the pockets? I’ve had vintage Burberry that had beat up tags like that but we’re still legit
I don't know, I didn't take the pics myself... Maybe I should dm asking for more photos? Let me know what you think

Fokmaster

Reaction score
hi guys,

new around here and i went thrift shopping but i couldn't get any responses from another thread i posted. Might be in the wrong area.... regardless.

Will you please advise if this is an authentic Luciano Barbera jacket or.....? cant tell. How much is it retailed for....
This jacket

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.