• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

Reaction score
Anyone know if the below item is legit? I can't find any original sales/stock photos of the item anywhere online. Seller has good ratings, but carries a suspiciously high number of RL purple label items. Item seems too unique to counterfeit, but I've been seeing more and more niche fakes out there. The item is priced super high, so I would welcome the wisdom of the crowds on this (particularly if you can share any more details about the season or provide original stock images to help prove it's real).

MrUsedThreads

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone know if the below item is legit? I can't find any original sales/stock photos of the item anywhere online. Seller has good ratings, but carries a suspiciously high number of RL purple label items. Item seems too unique to counterfeit, but I've been seeing more and more niche fakes out there. The item is priced super high, so I would welcome the wisdom of the crowds on this (particularly if you can share any more details about the season or provide original stock images to help prove it's real).

Authentic

Ipkol

Reaction score
Buying these jackets I thought I made a great deal... but now i'm apprehensive that I bought fakes.

Corneliani
c1.png
c2.png
c4.png
c3.png

Z Zegna
z3.png
z2.png

z1.png

Anyone know if these itema are legit?

mco543

Reaction score
The Corneliani looks fine, I’m unfamiliar with Z Zegna but I can’t imagine that would be faked. You’re likely pretty safe.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 146 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%