• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

adrianite

Reaction score

Phileas Fogg

Reaction score
Also this Gucci Jordaans. Thoughts?
the details look right to me. That would be a lot of trouble to go through for a counterfeit shoe. I’m not even sure shoes are an item worth knocking off. A lot easier to take a cheap $5 shirt and pass it off as Gucci with nothing more than a hastily sewn on label.

adrianite

Reaction score
the details look right to me. That would be a lot of trouble to go through for a counterfeit shoe. I’m not even sure shoes are an item worth knocking off. A lot easier to take a cheap $5 shirt and pass it off as Gucci with nothing more than a hastily sewn on label.
Thank you! I hear ya. 🙂 I've seen Gucci loafer fakes that are sold for a very low price and being passed on as "authentic". Which is a very telling sign, and also because they are a bit popular lately. The Prada pumps that I posted though are a bit of an old design so I thought that would have less chance of being duped.

adrianite

Reaction score

Do you reckon this Jordaan loafers are legit, or would there any other thing that I can check? They don't have the receipt and the box, apparently, it was just given to them as a gift.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 146 33.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%