• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
YSL Suit Experts, Please help, I may need more photos, better images help? What images help to tell more about a suit YSL Men’s Suits experts? I have been handling this suit for a while now and it was authenticated by the reliable wholesale outlet. Someone just made flat, very public accusations about the authenticity of this YSL Suit, but he wouldn’t be at all specific about what he was seeing. It was sold to me as a YSL Tuxedo, with a guarantee of authenticity. I will upload some images. Please tell me what to look for! Or point me in a good direction, please!!!
unlikely to be a fake BUT YSL Pour Homme was a low cost diffusion brand, I think in the 80s/90s. This is why it is probably not a fake—the real thing was not well made so it wouldn’t have made sense to copy it. The label says that it is 100% polyester and made in Brazil. Personally I would return it if you still can, not because it’s a fake but because it’s not a tuxedo. It’s a three button notch lapel suit. Styling is dated.

Aurra

Reaction score
Just going to try this again... Is this a real Versace tag? I can't find it ever actually existing and the items I've seen with it don't look legit. Please help me. I've been searching every day for weeks and no one has answers for me

Attachments

Ikrg

Reaction score

Any thought on these shoes? I think they are fake, the only thing that makes me doubt is the stitch quality, it is quite good. They look old, but never worn. Rubber sole has patina on it that rubbs off.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Do you have any idea what they sell for? I searched all over interned, can’t find anything similar.
Maybe $20 or so, they are pretty old and not a very desirable style, you may get lucky tho and get more

Aurra

Reaction score
😔 I'm just going to cut up the versace robe and turn it into a throw pillow because no one can tell me anything about the stupid tag. I'm just going to assume that it's fake.

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
😔 I'm just going to cut up the versace robe and turn it into a throw pillow because no one can tell me anything about the stupid tag. I'm just going to assume that it's fake.
Oh fuck wait yku have it?

Aurra

Reaction score
Oh fuck wait yku have it?
Yes. It's an all yellow (gold) robe with the head on the back, Greek border design on the cuffs and pockets and robe tie. I wanted to sell it if it's real. If it wasn't real, I was going to make a big Medusa head throw pillow case. I can post more pictures but if the tag is fake then why bother. I've seen one kind of like it with a hood but different tag.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%