• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication Thread

dad2bandm

Reaction score
Ha. I started writing it, and then thought, I'm going to get someone who's like "back when they first started issuing currency..." so I went with $6 choice. Lol.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha. I started writing it, and then thought, I'm going to get someone who's like "back when they first started issuing currency..." so I went with $6 choice. Lol.
I thought @kbadgley84 was making a joke about a $6 Canadian coin only being worth $3 in US currency.

lemonpies

Reaction score
Thinking of purchasing this vintage trench coat, but I don't know how to authenticate vintage with certainty. For the most I am convinced it is real, but if there is anything anyone would like to point out, that would be appreciated. Does Burberry ever stray from their classic tartan print.

thomas199023

Reaction score

kbadgley84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey not trying to sound like a complete asshole but posting every single thing you find at a theft store for someone to authenticate is getting pretty old. 99% of that stuff no one is going to fake. Even if they did it would be a cheap version of an already shitty product and that just doesn’t happen. Do some researchif you have doubts. This is like a last resort thread not a go to first for every single thing thread

Terrapot

Reaction score
Hey not trying to sound like a complete asshole but posting every single thing you find at a theft store for someone to authenticate is getting pretty old. 99% of that stuff no one is going to fake. Even if they did it would be a cheap version of an already shitty product and that just doesn’t happen. Do some researchif you have doubts. This is like a last resort thread not a go to first for every single thing thread
No problem. I am just a collector so these things are kinda important to me if you know what I mean. I do my research of course, but other opinions always help. Thanks for the advice.

Mazhy

Reaction score
K

Hello , I bought this sweatshirt from Italist.com , shipped straight from Italy, CLG did say authentic, I believe it’s very real Versace as it looks stunning, however what bothers me is that one single thread showing off, real or fake ?😭

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.