1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fake London Genius

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bry2000, Dec 21, 2004.

1. bry2000

bry2000 Distinguished Member

I am not that familiar with streetwear brands in general. But I am a fan of Puma trainers and noticed the Pumas designed by Fake London Genius. I am not sure if I like them or not. One model was made on wool; another some synthetic looking material. I cannot find any pictures of the trainers on the web unfortunately. What do you sneaker/streetwear fans think?

2. amirrorcrackd

amirrorcrackd Senior Member

Can't comment on their shoes, are these shoes even theirs? If they are made by Puma, but designed by Fake London, and you like them, I guess go for it. But Fake London clothing is pretty crappy. Not well made, not so nicely styled, and WAY overpriced - even at a discount.

Dan