• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fairway & Greene

jerrysfriend

Reaction score
What does everyone think of this line? http://www.fairwayandgreene.com/ It is mostly sold in golf shops, but Stockton's here in Atlanta sell the golf shirts for $85-$110. I got a few and think very highly of them, despite the fact that they are made in Korea. I'll match the quality against Lacoste or Polo any day; they do not get dingy nearly as rapidly, after repeated washes. The really good news is that Filene's sells them for $19.99. I bought 4 of them at its Union Square store early this month.

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the fit for me personally, but they are a steal at the FB price and they have fabrics that are better than Polo for sure. Some nice designs as well, at least for use while playing golf.

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw them once in Filene's Basement but didn't really take the time to check them out thoroughly.

$19.99 is a great price though.

JN3 you said you didn't like the fit. What is the fit like?

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Do the polos have a logo on the chest? How will people know how fashionable you are?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads