Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Faire Leather Co. Official Affliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Faire Leather Co., Nov 13, 2017.

1. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

I've been trying to beat the crap out of this bag for the past 2-3 months. It just won't quit. Really nice bag.

I even gave it to my husband to try and beat up. And it is still holding up well.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018

2. gfmozart

gfmozart Senior Member

are you guys releasing something new on the 17th?

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

It's probably best to tag them @Faire Leather Co.

4. Joe_Faire

Joe_Faire Member Affiliate Vendor

Hi @gfmozart, Yes we are launching a new pre-order prototype on our website tomorrow (17th April) at 11am (GMT +8). We'll post an update on our thread tomorrow!

5. Joe_Faire

Hi Guys,

We just launched our new Specter Bifold Wallet with Cardholder on our website and we are collecting pre-orders for it. The idea for this design actually came from a friend of mine. He purchased our Specter Bifold Wallet about 4 months ago and liked it very much but wished it could hold his business cards as well - instead of carrying them in a separate cardholder.

new business card holder - side 1.jpg

So here we are. This product combines basic wallet functions such as notes and credit card compartments, with a gusseted compartment for business cards. One of the key features for this product is that we added a pull-tab function for easy access so you don’t have to dig into the compartment to get your cards out.

faire-new1111_1024x1024.gif

new business card holder - inside 3.jpg

I have personally used the Bifold Wallet with Cardholder prototype for about a week and a half now and have gotten quite a bit of interest at business meetings. My guess is that even though there would be a fair number of people who would prefer to keep their wallet and business cardholders separate, there are those who are looking to simplify their daily leather accessories carry by combining the two.
    new business card holder - inside 2 web.jpg
    Now it’s time to find out what you guys think – we have decided to launch this product on pre-order (you can check out our latest blog post to find out why we've done so). If you like it, place an order. If there are any changes you would like to see or functions you would like implemented, bring it up to our attention by commenting on the product page. Thanks guys and we look forward to your comments!

6. clee1982

clee1982 Distinguished Member

How many credit card can I put in total if I put in the business card compartment as well

7. WhyUEarly

WhyUEarly Member

What size banknotes does it fit? Interested in preordering one, but needs to fit USD

8. Joe_Faire

Hi @clee1982, that's a really good question. Please give us some time to try this out when we get back in to the office tomorrow and we'll let you know as soon as we can.

9. Joe_Faire

Hi @WhyUEarly, yes it does fit USD notes.

10. WhyUEarly

WhyUEarly Member

Great to hear! I'll put a pre-order in.

Now I wish I didn't pre-order the card wallet with the briefcase. Sigh probably too late to cancel